[Vyrso-90] New Logos Deals!

autosender at heidoc.net autosender at heidoc.net
Mon Jun 1 07:01:41 UTC 2020

* New Logos Deals available! *

== The Men of the Bible Devotional: Insights from the Warriors, Wimps, and Wise Guys ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/49095/the-men-of-the-bible-devotional-insights-from-the-warriors-wimps-and-wise-guys
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/49318

	Meet Your Bible Brothers
Learn from Their Successes and Failures

You can learn much from the successes and failures, lives, loves,
and legacy of scriptural men—and you’ll find great insights in
The Men of the Bible Devotional.

This book features 180 quick, easy-to-read entries on some 150
named men of scripture, from Adam to Zechariah, and interesting but
unnamed men, as well—such as the thief on the cross beside
Jesus.

Biblical men played a powerful role in God’s plan for human
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $9.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Things I Never Told You ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/150623/things-i-never-told-you
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/152111

	“With tenderness and skill, Beth Vogt examines the price of
secrets, the weight of tragic loss, and the soul-deep poison of
things left unsaid.” —Lisa Wingate, NYT bestselling author
of Before We Were Yours

It’s been ten years since Payton Thatcher’s twin sister died in an
accident, leaving the entire family to cope in whatever ways they
could. No longer half of a pair, Payton reinvents herself as a
partner in a successful party-planning business and is doing just
fine—as long as she
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $9.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== It's Okay Not to Be Okay: Moving Forward One Day at a Time ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/154199/its-okay-not-to-be-okay-moving-forward-one-day-at-a-time
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/156018

	We've all experienced that moment where we wish we could start
all over again. Failed marriages, lost friends, addictions, lost
jobs. This is not the life we imagined. Yesterday can sometimes
leave us stuck, sad, shamed, scared, and searching. Sheila Walsh
encourages readers to face the pain head on and then start again,
from right where they are. She shares that when she discovered "I'm
not good enough and I'm good with that," everything started to
change.

In It's Okay Not to Be Oka
Store Front: Faithlife eBooks
Regular Price: $15.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== The Spice King (Hope and Glory Book #1) ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/182704/the-spice-king
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/186060

	Gray Delacroix has dedicated his life to building his very
successful global spice empire, but it has come at a cost. Resolved
to salvage his family before it spirals out of control, he returns
to his ancestral home to save his brother and sister before it's
too late.

As a junior botanist for the Smithsonian, Annabelle Larkin has been
charged with the impossible task of gaining access to the
notoriously private Delacroix plant collection. If she fails, she
will be out of a job and th
Store Front: Faithlife eBooks
Regular Price: $15.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Thinking Like a Boss: Uncover and Overcome the Lies Holding You Back from Success ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/188413/thinking-like-a-boss-uncover-and-overcome-the-lies-holding-you-back-from-success
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/192355

	With over 11 million female-owned businesses in the US today,
more women than ever are taking the reins to create their own
success. Maybe you feel the pull to start a business but deep down
you're afraid that you don't have what it takes. Maybe you have a
great idea but wonder if you're actually qualified to make it
happen. Or maybe you want to expand your business, but you're
worried about how it will affect your family. If that's you, it's
time to start thinking like a boss.

In th
Store Front: Faithlife eBooks
Regular Price: $22.99
Sale Price: $1.99

== The Men of the Bible Devotional: Insights from the Warriors, Wimps, and Wise Guys ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/49095/the-men-of-the-bible-devotional-insights-from-the-warriors-wimps-and-wise-guys
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/49318

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/150623/things-i-never-told-you
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/152111

	“With tenderness and skill, Beth Vogt examines the price of
secrets, the weight of tragic loss, and the soul-deep poison of
things left unsaid.” —Lisa Wingate, NYT bestselling author
of Before We Were Yours

It’s been ten years since Payton Thatcher’s twin sister died in an
accident, leaving the entire family to cope in whatever ways they
could. No longer half of a pair, Payton reinvents herself as a
partner in a successful party-planning business and is doing just
fine—as long as she
Store Front: Faithlife eBooks
Regular Price: $9.99
Sale Price: $0.99

This is an unofficial mailing list that sends out notifications about all new deals for Logos/Verbum/Faithlife with a minimum discount of 90%.
Brought to you by https://www.heidoc.net/