[Vyrso-90] New Logos Deals!

autosender at heidoc.net autosender at heidoc.net
Thu Jun 4 22:01:43 UTC 2020

* New Logos Deals available! *

== Mother to Son: Letters to a Black Boy on Identity and Hope ==

https://www.logos.com/product/188534/mother-to-son-letters-to-a-black-boy-on-identity-and-hope
https://www.logos.com/buy/192479

	"Wynn is my son. No little boy could be more loved by his
parents. Inquisitive, fiercely affectionate, staunchly opinionated,
he sees the world through eyes of wonder and has yet to become
jaded by society's cruelty. I know he'll grow up with stories of
having been made to feel 'other' because of the color of his skin.
I want to teach him that, though life's unfair, he still has
incomparable value in the eyes of his heavenly Father. I know this
wondrous little person has the potential t
Store Front: Logos
Regular Price: $19.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Mother to Son: Letters to a Black Boy on Identity and Hope ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/188534/mother-to-son-letters-to-a-black-boy-on-identity-and-hope
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/192479

	"Wynn is my son. No little boy could be more loved by his
parents. Inquisitive, fiercely affectionate, staunchly opinionated,
he sees the world through eyes of wonder and has yet to become
jaded by society's cruelty. I know he'll grow up with stories of
having been made to feel 'other' because of the color of his skin.
I want to teach him that, though life's unfair, he still has
incomparable value in the eyes of his heavenly Father. I know this
wondrous little person has the potential t
Store Front: Faithlife eBooks
Regular Price: $19.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Mother to Son: Letters to a Black Boy on Identity and Hope ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/188534/mother-to-son-letters-to-a-black-boy-on-identity-and-hope
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/192479

	"Wynn is my son. No little boy could be more loved by his
parents. Inquisitive, fiercely affectionate, staunchly opinionated,
he sees the world through eyes of wonder and has yet to become
jaded by society's cruelty. I know he'll grow up with stories of
having been made to feel 'other' because of the color of his skin.
I want to teach him that, though life's unfair, he still has
incomparable value in the eyes of his heavenly Father. I know this
wondrous little person has the potential t
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $19.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Dream with Me: Race, Love, and the Struggle We Must Win ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/148513/dream-with-me-race-love-and-the-struggle-we-must-win
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/149432

	According to recent surveys and studies, race relations in the
United States are the worst they've been since the 1990s, and many
would argue that life for most minorities has not significantly
improved since the civil rights era of the 1960s. For so many, the
dream of true equality has dissolved into a reality of prejudice,
fear, and violence as a way of life.

John M. Perkins has been there from the beginning. Raised by his
sharecropping grandparents, Perkins fled Mississippi in 1947
Store Front: Faithlife eBooks
Regular Price: $15.99

https://store.faithlife.com/products/148513/dream-with-me-race-love-and-the-struggle-we-must-win
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/149432

	According to recent surveys and studies, race relations in the
United States are the worst they've been since the 1990s, and many
would argue that life for most minorities has not significantly
improved since the civil rights era of the 1960s. For so many, the
dream of true equality has dissolved into a reality of prejudice,
fear, and violence as a way of life.

John M. Perkins has been there from the beginning. Raised by his
sharecropping grandparents, Perkins fled Mississippi in 1947
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $15.99
Sale Price: $0.99

This is an unofficial mailing list that sends out notifications about all new deals for Logos/Verbum/Faithlife with a minimum discount of 90%.
Brought to you by https://www.heidoc.net/