[fr.kindledeals] Offres Livres Numériques - France

Bookdeals@HeiDoc.net (fr) autosender at heidoc.net
Lun 9 Mar 06:51:04 UTC 2020

* Offres Livres Numériques (France) *

Les bonnes affaires suivantes sont devenues disponibles durant les six dernières heures.
Langues dans cette édition: Anglais.

=== Anglais ===

== Classics ==

I Capture The Castle (Vintage Classics) (English Edition) de Smith, Dodie (2011-08-31)
 * https://heidoc.net/a/dfrB004URRY6M

== Drinks & Beverages ==

The Alcohol Experiment: how to take control of your drinking and enjoy being sober for good (English Edition) de Grace, Annie (2018-12-31)
 * https://heidoc.net/a/dfrB07DQD875C

== Genre Fiction ==

Drive Your Plow Over the Bones of the Dead (English Edition) de Tokarczuk, Olga (2018-09-12)
 * https://heidoc.net/a/dfrB07GX7V6P3
The Cottage on Sunshine Beach: An utterly gorgeous feel good romantic comedy (English Edition) de Martin, Holly (2018-06-22)
 * https://heidoc.net/a/dfrB07BWLRFNH

== Military ==

Operation Jihadi Bride: My Covert Mission to Rescue Young Women from ISIS - The Incredible True Story (English Edition) de Carney, John; Thurlow, Clifford (2019-07-11)
 * https://heidoc.net/a/dfrB07T1DQTNY

Brought to you by https://books.heidoc.net/
This mailing is not affiliated with Amazon. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.