[Kindle] Free E-Books - USA

E-Books@HeiDoc.net (us) autosender at heidoc.net
Wed Mar 18 12:46:16 UTC 2020

* Free E-Books (USA) *

The following books have become free in the past 6 hours. Availability of free offers can be restricted by region, and can end at any moment. Double check the price before you buy.
Languages in this issue: English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese.

=== English ===

== 19th Century ==

The Roaring Twenties: A Captivating Guide to a Period of Dramatic Social and Political Change, a False Sense of Prosperity, and Its Impact on the Great Depression by History, Captivating (2018-06-18)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DVZPLFT

== Ancient History & Civilisation ==

Incas: A Captivating Guide to the History of the Inca Empire and Civilization by History, Captivating (2017-12-02)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077X3GGSB
The Vandals: A Captivating Guide to the Barbarians That Conquered the Roman Empire During the Transitional Period from Late Antiquity to the Early Middle Ages by History, Captivating (2019-06-10)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07SSZRYN7

== Animals ==

Bella Plays Hide and Seek: A Bella the Cat Book by Pike, Katy; Eggs, Reading (2018-09-03)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07H2T8NCG

== Baptist ==

Covenant Theology: A Reformed Baptist Primer by Van Dorn, Douglas (2014-11-03)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00P72UWWM

== Beginner Readers ==

What Did Buzz Boy Catch?: A Storylands, Larkin Street Book by Thompson, Lisa; Eggs, Reading (2018-09-03)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07H2VLS7S

== Black Death ==

The Black Death: A Captivating Guide to the Deadliest Pandemic in Medieval Europe and Human History by History, Captivating (2019-02-22)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07NYGHKQY
The Middle Ages: A Captivating Guide to the History of Europe, Starting from the Fall of the Western Roman Empire Through the Black Death to the Beginning of the Renaissance by History, Captivating (2019-05-13)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07RV396WN

== Children's Books ==

Learn to Read with Reading Eggs: Box Set 2: Lessons 11–20 (Learn to Read with Reading Eggs Box Set) by Leman, Sara; Pike, Katy; Eggs, Reading (2018-10-06)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07J4C6JX2

== China ==

Cultural Revolution: A Captivating Guide to the Cultural Revolution and Mao Zedong by History, Captivating (2020-03-13)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B085WM19XM

== Civilisation & Culture ==

The Etruscans: A Captivating Guide to the Etruscan Civilization of Ancient Italy That Preceded the Roman Republic by History, Captivating (2019-05-04)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07RKNWNMK

== Colonial Period ==

The Salem Witch Hunt: A Captivating Guide to the Hunt and Trials of People Accused of Witchcraft in Colonial Massachusetts by History, Captivating (2019-08-05)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07W5FZBHN

== Commentaries ==

>From the Shadows to the Savior: Christ in the Old Testament by Van Dorn, Douglas (2015-05-07)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XD6KSN2

== Contemporary ==

Primal Need (Primal Howlers MC Book 2) by Davenport, Piper (2019-11-12)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07XBP8D16
The Half-Life Of Hannah (Hannah series Book 1) by Alexander, Nick (2014-01-19)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0090L9FEW

== Cuba ==

Spanish-American War: A Captivating Guide to the War Between the United States of America and Spain along with The Philippine–American War that Followed by History, Captivating (2019-11-11)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B081D94516
The Cuban Revolution: A Captivating Guide to the Armed Revolt That Changed the Course of Cuba, Including Stories of Leaders Such as Fidel Castro, Chè Guevara, and Fulgencio Batista by History, Captivating (2018-12-07)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07L7D7TXM
The Spanish-American War: A Captivating Guide to the Armed Conflict Between the United States of America and Spain That Took Place after the U.S. Intervened in the Cuban War of Independence by History, Captivating (2019-11-01)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07ZW8VY2R

== D-Day Landings ==

The Second World War: A Captivating Guide to World War II and D Day by History, Captivating (2017-11-11)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077CV9JBP
World War 2: A Captivating Guide from Beginning to End (The Second World War and D Day Book 1) by History, Captivating (2017-08-26)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0755L3XDG

== Dinosaurs ==

Amazing Dinosaurs by Hodge, Alysha; Eggs, Reading (2019-06-04)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07ST5BS1T

== Education Studies ==

Augustus: A Captivating Guide to the First Emperor of Rome and How He Ruled the Roman Empire by History, Captivating (2019-12-09)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B082KTXYXP
Churchill and Roosevelt: A Captivating Guide to the Life of Franklin and Winston by History, Captivating (2017-08-04)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074L9FZRT
The Roman Empire: A Captivating Guide to the Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire Including Stories of Roman Emperors Such as Augustus Octavian, Trajan, and Claudius by History, Captivating (2018-05-04)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CW5RDL9

== Egypt ==

Ancient Egypt: A Captivating Guide to Egyptian History, Ancient Pyramids, Temples, Egyptian Mythology, and Pharaohs such as Tutankhamun and Cleopatra by History, Captivating (2018-02-10)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B079R1FHPG

== Electromagnetism ==

Tesla Vs Edison: A Captivating Guide to the War of the Currents and the Life of Nikola Tesla and Thomas Edison by History, Captivating (2018-02-17)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B079WKMRRK

== Europe ==

Armenian History: A Captivating Guide to the History of Armenia and the Armenian Genocide by History, Captivating (2019-12-13)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B082QRZFR3
European History: A Captivating Guide to the History of Europe, Starting from the Neanderthals Through to the Roman Empire and the End of the Cold War by History, Captivating (2019-05-17)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07S1DJ569

== Faith ==

A Spoonful of Courage for the Sick and Suffering: Transforming Your Greatest Challenges into Your Biggest Blessings by Page, MD, Charles W. (2019-04-02)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07R2D5FS7

== Fiction ==

Defenders of Mew Scape And The Core Fulcrum by Prashanti Talluri (2019-12-09)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B082HZSBV8

== France ==

Notre-Dame de Paris: A Captivating Guide to One of the Most Famous Catholic Cathedrals of Medieval Europe by History, Captivating (2019-05-21)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07S4BPQBQ
The Battle of Verdun: A Captivating Guide to the Longest and Largest Battle of World War 1 That Took Place on the Western Front Between Germany and France by History, Captivating (2019-02-11)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07NP2X41Y
The French Revolution: A Captivating Guide to the Ten-Year Revolution in France and the Impact Made by Napoleon Bonaparte by History, Captivating (2018-11-24)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07KV848Q1
The Napoleonic Wars: A Captivating Guide to the Conflicts That Began Between the United Kingdom and France During the Rule of Napoleon Bonaparte and How They Stemmed from the French Revolution by History, Captivating (2019-07-30)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07VWH64X4

== Great Britain ==

The Victorian Era: A Captivating Guide to the Life of Queen Victoria and an Era in the History of the United Kingdom Known for Its Hierarchy-Based Social Order by History, Captivating (2019-06-14)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07T2RMWCR
William Wallace: A Captivating Guide to a Freedom Fighter and Martyr Who Impacted Scottish History and Scotland’s Independence from England by History, Captivating (2018-06-08)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DMQ96PM

== Greece ==

Mythology: A Captivating Guide to Greek Mythology, Egyptian Mythology, Norse Mythology, Celtic Mythology and Roman Mythology by Clayton, Matt; History, Captivating (2017-11-25)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077R6QT4F
Sparta: A Captivating Guide to the Spartans, Greco-Persian Wars, Battle of Thermopylae, and Peloponnesian War by History, Captivating (2019-05-06)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07RFSXK9V

== Growing Up & Facts of Life ==

The Little Note that Grew (Plunkett Street Book 3) by Thompson, Lisa; Eggs, Reading (2018-11-07)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07KBFKVP4

== History ==

Giants: Sons of the Gods by Van Dorn, Douglas (2013-01-21)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00B4GJABO

== Iran ==

The Safavid Empire: A Captivating Guide to the Persian Empire That Fought Against the Ottomans in the Ottoman–Safavid War by History, Captivating (2018-11-19)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07KQFBFLX

== Iraq ==

Gilgamesh: A Captivating Guide to Gilgamesh the King and the Epic of Gilgamesh by History, Captivating (2018-08-17)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GM1465C

== Israel ==

Ancient Israel: A Captivating Guide to the Ancient Israelites, Starting From their Entry into Canaan Until the Jewish Rebellions against the Romans by History, Captivating (2018-09-14)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HDDJJLF

== Italy ==

The Gallic Wars: A Captivating Guide to the Military Campaigns that Expanded the Roman Republic and Helped Julius Caesar Transform Rome into the Greatest Empire of the Ancient World by History, Captivating (2019-05-24)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07S7JDNSJ
The Renaissance: A Captivating Guide to a Remarkable Period in European History, Including Stories of People Such as Galileo Galilei, Michelangelo, Copernicus, Shakespeare, and Leonardo da Vinci by History, Captivating (2019-02-01)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07NCC7LC8

== Literature & Fiction ==

Geek vs Talos (Myth Menders Book 3) by Thompson, Lisa; Eggs, Reading (2018-09-02)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07H256XNV

== Mexico ==

Zapotec Civilization: A Captivating Guide to the Pre-Columbian Cloud People Who Dominated the Valley of Oaxaca in Mesoamerica by History, Captivating (2018-03-20)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BLT5BB1

== Mystery ==

Fatal Demand: An Action Adventure Thriller (The Jess Kimball Thrillers Series Book 3) by Capri, Diane (2016-01-15)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B019L3OVFQ
Trouble in Action: Book 10 of Cat Detective Familiar Legacy mystery series by Tanner, Susan Y. (2019-07-08)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07SZ4BCTQ
Trouble Most Faire: Book 11 of Cat Detective Familiar Legacy mystery series by Terrell, Jaden (2019-10-07)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07WJFMNGF

== Native Americans ==

The Indian Wars: A Captivating Guide to the American Indian Wars, Battle of Little Bighorn and Wounded Knee Massacre by History, Captivating (2019-11-18)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B081QBQ6W9
The Wounded Knee Massacre: A Captivating Guide to the Battle of Wounded Knee and Its Impact on the Native Americans after the Final Clash between Federal Troops and the Sioux by History, Captivating (2019-11-04)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08126X5QL

== Reference ==

iKṛṣhṇa by Anand Kadakol (2019-08-05)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07W685MRD

== Regency ==

To Heal an Earl (Soldiers and Soulmates Book 1) by Aston, Alexa (2020-02-06)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0844Q788G

== Revolution & Founding ==

Alexander Hamilton: A Captivating Guide to an American Founding Father Who Wrote the Majority of The Federalist Papers by History, Captivating (2019-08-16)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07WJBKBV5
John Adams: A Captivating Guide to an American Founding Father Who Served as the Second President of the United States of America by History, Captivating (2019-06-07)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07STK5778
The American Revolution: A Captivating Guide to the American Revolutionary War and the United States of America's Struggle for Independence from Great Britain by History, Captivating (2018-12-14)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07LDHYFKV

== Romance ==

I Am Midnight (Warriors of Ankh Omnibus Edition) by Young, Samantha (2011-12-04)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006IBWG6G

== Russia ==

Ivan the Terrible: A Captivating Guide to the First Tsar of Russia and His Impact on Russian History by History, Captivating (2019-05-10)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07RSLV2X4

== Science ==

Nikola Tesla: A Captivating Guide to the Life of a Genius Inventor by History, Captivating (2017-09-13)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075MH3N2M

== Short Stories ==

In a Lifetime: The Complete Series by Wayne, Ariadne; Smith, Wendy (2017-12-07)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077M7FQ5T

== Space Fleet ==

Spacers by Bartlett, Scott (2019-08-19)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07WJX38TS

== Subjects ==

Releasing God's Angels: Discover the Ability to Release God's Angels Into Your Life And Watch it Transform by Silke, Ross (2019-12-04)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B082DRWP3Q
The Cold Storm: A Special Ops action-thriller (Roger O'Neil Series Book 1) by Etterlee, John (2019-06-21)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07T8QHXFF

== The Norman Conquest & Norman Britain ==

Anglo-Saxons: A Captivating Guide to the People Who Inhabited Great Britain from the Early Middle Ages to the Norman Conquest of England by History, Captivating (2019-04-30)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07RC8F81V

== Turkey ==

The Ottoman Empire: A Captivating Guide to the Rise and Fall of the Turkish Empire and its Control Over Much of Southeast Europe, Western Asia, and North Africa by History, Captivating (2018-11-09)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07KDH89T8

== Women's Literary Fiction ==

The Photographer's Wife by Alexander, Nick (2014-10-01)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MTJQVPS

=== Spanish ===

== Contemporary ==

El mejor verano de nuestras vidas (Spanish Edition) by Cogollor, Aida (2018-02-28)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07B5MXXJB
El proyecto inesperado (Spanish Edition) by Maval, Rae (2016-02-11)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BPH9T58
TÚ POR MÍ (Spanish Edition) by Moreno, Raquel (2020-02-19)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B084ZRBDFC

== E-business ==

Google Ads: Aumenta tus Ventas con Google: Crea tu primera campaña en 10 pasos (Spanish Edition) by Pareja, Guillermo (2019-04-26)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07R4CBT67

== Family Sagas ==

Morgana: Los primeros hijos (Spanish Edition) by Aparicio, Cristina (2020-01-01)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B083F54F62

== Fiction ==

El 12 (Spanish Edition) by Jerez "El Selenita", Gonzalo (2017-10-31)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0772XR6Q6

== Romantic Suspense ==

TÓCAMELA OTRA VEZ, ETHAN: Novela romántica y erótica (Spanish Edition) by Austen, Anne K. (2019-07-15)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07V9M793H

== Short Stories ==

Un año de amor contigo: 365 historias de amor (Spanish Edition) by Alfaro, David (2018-01-28)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B079DTCL3H

== Young Adult ==

Anatema: la Selva de los Tristes (Niños del Inframundo nº 1) (Spanish Edition) by Llemes, Marcos (2015-08-26)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B014J36KJ8

=== French ===

== Adventure Stories & Action ==

Océanide: L'enlèvement (French Edition) by Wood, Eliane (2020-03-13)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B085X23WL4

== Commentaries ==

L'Apocalypse décryptée: 7 églises, deux Bêtes, le Dragon rouge, et l’agneau (Biblical Studies Production) (French Edition) by Anani Etoughé, Patrick (2020-02-27)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0859BHTRS

== Historical ==

Les Âmes Pirates: L'Anarkhia (French Edition) by GRAS, J.K (2019-09-14)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07XXF82C2

== Literature & Fiction ==

L'étrange... étranger! (French Edition) by Paquin, Carine (2017-11-30)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B076ZLHWZP

=== German ===

== Complementary Medicine ==

Die Kraft der Atemtechnik: Atemübungen für mehr Fitness, Gesundheit und Entspannung (German Edition) by Schneider, Lutz (2019-01-29)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07N8HXW1W
Richtig krank sein - für Männer (German Edition) by Krug, Gerhard (2019-09-16)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07XC7VNLR

== Mystery ==

Urlaubs-Krimis 2020 - Das große Thriller-Paket: 8 Romane in einem Buch - 1300 Seiten Spannung (German Edition) by Bekker, Alfred; Raben, Hans-Jürgen; Baeumer, Albert (2020-03-16)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B085Y9X8BK

== Self Help ==

Vergangenheit loslassen für ein glückliches Leben: Selbstliebe erlernen und Loslassen lernen für ein Leben im Jetzt (German Edition) by Ettenberg, Anna (2020-03-11)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B085TQG85J

== Weight Control ==

Low Carb Kochbuch mit Ballaststoffreichen Rezepten: Über 300 neue Low Carb Rezepte für ein gesundes Fett verbrennen in 30 Tagen  - Inkl. Online Kurs, Bedarfsanalyse & Hilfreiche Tools (German Edition) by Bischoff, Tobias (2020-03-14)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B085X8LQKR
Naschereien: 10 Desserts, die Dich schlank halten (German Edition) by Nascher, Denise  (2020-03-15)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B085BMFV96

=== Portuguese ===

== Mystery ==

Arsène Lupin - Ladrão de Casaca (Portuguese Edition) by Leblanc, Maurice (2012-04-01)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00A3D92VW

== Political Science & Ideology ==

Capítulos de história dos comunistas no Brasil (Portuguese Edition) by Sena Júnior, Carlos Zacarias de (2019-10-11)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07YZRSHVL

=== Italian ===

== Contemporary ==

Un'altra parte di me (Italian Edition) by Merendino, Elisa (2018-08-07)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07G9NR7PG

== Holism ==

Meditazione degli Organi: Teoria e pratica della meditazione ispirata ai principi della medicina cinese (Italian Edition) by Vanni, Laura (2018-06-29)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07F5HD2X6

== Romance ==

Con il cuore a pezzi (Italian Edition) by Anastan, Jenny (2017-12-25)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B078MC1JR2
Non ti ricordi di me? (Italian Edition) by Rosetti, Natalia (2016-08-01)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01JJ1JMNQ

=== Japanese ===

== Aging ==

Nouwokasseikasaserutamenotouyouigakunosusume: Touyouigakuwosittekasikokuikiru (Japanese Edition) by Tomori Hirofumi (2020-03-13)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B085X1Z61K

== Business Life ==

hitonotameni-yutakanakanemoti-ninarinasai (Japanese Edition) by fainannsyarudezaina-saizyo (2020-03-16)
 * https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B085ZKVGL7

Brought to you by https://books.heidoc.net/
This mailing is not affiliated with Amazon. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.