[nl.kindle] Gratis E-Boeken - Nederland

E-Books@HeiDoc.net (nl) autosender op heidoc.net
Wo Mrt 18 12:54:14 UTC 2020

* Gratis E-Boeken (Nederland) *

De volgende boeken zijn gratis geworden de afgelopen 6 uur. Beschikbaarheid van gratis aanbiedingen kan beperkt worden door regio en kan op ieder moment eindigen. Controleer de prijs goed voordat u koopt.
Talen in deze editie: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese.

=== English ===

== 19th Century ==

The Roaring Twenties: A Captivating Guide to a Period of Dramatic Social and Political Change, a False Sense of Prosperity, and Its Impact on the Great Depression door History, Captivating (2018-06-18)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B07DVZPLFT

== Ancient History & Civilisation ==

Incas: A Captivating Guide to the History of the Inca Empire and Civilization door History, Captivating (2017-12-02)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B077X3GGSB
The Vandals: A Captivating Guide to the Barbarians That Conquered the Roman Empire During the Transitional Period from Late Antiquity to the Early Middle Ages door History, Captivating (2019-06-10)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B07SSZRYN7

== Animals ==

Bella Plays Hide and Seek: A Bella the Cat Book door Pike, Katy; Eggs, Reading (2018-09-03)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B07H2T8NCG

== Baptist ==

Covenant Theology: A Reformed Baptist Primer door Van Dorn, Douglas (2014-11-03)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B00P72UWWM

== Beginner Readers ==

What Did Buzz Boy Catch?: A Storylands, Larkin Street Book door Thompson, Lisa; Eggs, Reading (2018-09-03)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B07H2VLS7S

== Black Death ==

The Black Death: A Captivating Guide to the Deadliest Pandemic in Medieval Europe and Human History door History, Captivating (2019-02-22)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B07NYGHKQY
The Middle Ages: A Captivating Guide to the History of Europe, Starting from the Fall of the Western Roman Empire Through the Black Death to the Beginning of the Renaissance door History, Captivating (2019-05-13)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B07RV396WN

== Children's Books ==

Learn to Read with Reading Eggs: Box Set 2: Lessons 11–20 (Learn to Read with Reading Eggs Box Set) door Leman, Sara; Pike, Katy; Eggs, Reading (2018-10-06)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B07J4C6JX2

== China ==

Cultural Revolution: A Captivating Guide to the Cultural Revolution and Mao Zedong door History, Captivating (2020-03-13)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B085WM19XM

== Civilisation & Culture ==

The Etruscans: A Captivating Guide to the Etruscan Civilization of Ancient Italy That Preceded the Roman Republic door History, Captivating (2019-05-04)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B07RKNWNMK

== Colonial Period ==

The Salem Witch Hunt: A Captivating Guide to the Hunt and Trials of People Accused of Witchcraft in Colonial Massachusetts door History, Captivating (2019-08-05)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B07W5FZBHN

== Commentaries ==

>From the Shadows to the Savior: Christ in the Old Testament door Van Dorn, Douglas (2015-05-07)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B00XD6KSN2

== Contemporary ==

Primal Need (Primal Howlers MC Book 2) door Davenport, Piper (2019-11-12)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B07XBP8D16
The Half-Life Of Hannah (Hannah series Book 1) door Alexander, Nick (2014-01-19)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B0090L9FEW

== Cuba ==

Spanish-American War: A Captivating Guide to the War Between the United States of America and Spain along with The Philippine–American War that Followed door History, Captivating (2019-11-11)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B081D94516
The Cuban Revolution: A Captivating Guide to the Armed Revolt That Changed the Course of Cuba, Including Stories of Leaders Such as Fidel Castro, Chè Guevara, and Fulgencio Batista door History, Captivating (2018-12-07)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B07L7D7TXM
The Spanish-American War: A Captivating Guide to the Armed Conflict Between the United States of America and Spain That Took Place after the U.S. Intervened in the Cuban War of Independence door History, Captivating (2019-11-01)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B07ZW8VY2R

== D-Day Landings ==

The Second World War: A Captivating Guide to World War II and D Day door History, Captivating (2017-11-11)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B077CV9JBP
World War 2: A Captivating Guide from Beginning to End (The Second World War and D Day Book 1) door History, Captivating (2017-08-26)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B0755L3XDG

== Dinosaurs ==

Amazing Dinosaurs door Hodge, Alysha; Eggs, Reading (2019-06-04)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B07ST5BS1T

== Education Studies ==

Augustus: A Captivating Guide to the First Emperor of Rome and How He Ruled the Roman Empire door History, Captivating (2019-12-09)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B082KTXYXP
Churchill and Roosevelt: A Captivating Guide to the Life of Franklin and Winston door History, Captivating (2017-08-04)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B074L9FZRT
The Roman Empire: A Captivating Guide to the Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire Including Stories of Roman Emperors Such as Augustus Octavian, Trajan, and Claudius door History, Captivating (2018-05-04)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B07CW5RDL9

== Egypt ==

Ancient Egypt: A Captivating Guide to Egyptian History, Ancient Pyramids, Temples, Egyptian Mythology, and Pharaohs such as Tutankhamun and Cleopatra door History, Captivating (2018-02-10)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B079R1FHPG

== Electromagnetism ==

Tesla Vs Edison: A Captivating Guide to the War of the Currents and the Life of Nikola Tesla and Thomas Edison door History, Captivating (2018-02-17)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B079WKMRRK

== Europe ==

Armenian History: A Captivating Guide to the History of Armenia and the Armenian Genocide door History, Captivating (2019-12-13)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B082QRZFR3
European History: A Captivating Guide to the History of Europe, Starting from the Neanderthals Through to the Roman Empire and the End of the Cold War door History, Captivating (2019-05-17)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B07S1DJ569

== Faith ==

A Spoonful of Courage for the Sick and Suffering: Transforming Your Greatest Challenges into Your Biggest Blessings door Page, MD, Charles W. (2019-04-02)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B07R2D5FS7

== Fiction ==

Defenders of Mew Scape And The Core Fulcrum door Prashanti Talluri (2019-12-09)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B082HZSBV8

== France ==

Notre-Dame de Paris: A Captivating Guide to One of the Most Famous Catholic Cathedrals of Medieval Europe door History, Captivating (2019-05-21)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B07S4BPQBQ
The Battle of Verdun: A Captivating Guide to the Longest and Largest Battle of World War 1 That Took Place on the Western Front Between Germany and France door History, Captivating (2019-02-11)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B07NP2X41Y
The French Revolution: A Captivating Guide to the Ten-Year Revolution in France and the Impact Made by Napoleon Bonaparte door History, Captivating (2018-11-24)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B07KV848Q1
The Napoleonic Wars: A Captivating Guide to the Conflicts That Began Between the United Kingdom and France During the Rule of Napoleon Bonaparte and How They Stemmed from the French Revolution door History, Captivating (2019-07-30)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B07VWH64X4

== Great Britain ==

The Victorian Era: A Captivating Guide to the Life of Queen Victoria and an Era in the History of the United Kingdom Known for Its Hierarchy-Based Social Order door History, Captivating (2019-06-14)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B07T2RMWCR
William Wallace: A Captivating Guide to a Freedom Fighter and Martyr Who Impacted Scottish History and Scotland’s Independence from England door History, Captivating (2018-06-08)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B07DMQ96PM

== Greece ==

Mythology: A Captivating Guide to Greek Mythology, Egyptian Mythology, Norse Mythology, Celtic Mythology and Roman Mythology door Clayton, Matt; History, Captivating (2017-11-25)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B077R6QT4F
Sparta: A Captivating Guide to the Spartans, Greco-Persian Wars, Battle of Thermopylae, and Peloponnesian War door History, Captivating (2019-05-06)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B07RFSXK9V

== Growing Up & Facts of Life ==

The Little Note that Grew (Plunkett Street Book 3) door Thompson, Lisa; Eggs, Reading (2018-11-07)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B07KBFKVP4

== History ==

Giants: Sons of the Gods door Van Dorn, Douglas (2013-01-21)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B00B4GJABO

== Iran ==

The Safavid Empire: A Captivating Guide to the Persian Empire That Fought Against the Ottomans in the Ottoman–Safavid War door History, Captivating (2018-11-19)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B07KQFBFLX

== Iraq ==

Gilgamesh: A Captivating Guide to Gilgamesh the King and the Epic of Gilgamesh door History, Captivating (2018-08-17)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B07GM1465C

== Israel ==

Ancient Israel: A Captivating Guide to the Ancient Israelites, Starting From their Entry into Canaan Until the Jewish Rebellions against the Romans door History, Captivating (2018-09-14)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B07HDDJJLF

== Italy ==

The Gallic Wars: A Captivating Guide to the Military Campaigns that Expanded the Roman Republic and Helped Julius Caesar Transform Rome into the Greatest Empire of the Ancient World door History, Captivating (2019-05-24)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B07S7JDNSJ
The Renaissance: A Captivating Guide to a Remarkable Period in European History, Including Stories of People Such as Galileo Galilei, Michelangelo, Copernicus, Shakespeare, and Leonardo da Vinci door History, Captivating (2019-02-01)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B07NCC7LC8

== Literature & Fiction ==

Geek vs Talos (Myth Menders Book 3) door Thompson, Lisa; Eggs, Reading (2018-09-02)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B07H256XNV

== Mexico ==

Zapotec Civilization: A Captivating Guide to the Pre-Columbian Cloud People Who Dominated the Valley of Oaxaca in Mesoamerica door History, Captivating (2018-03-20)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B07BLT5BB1

== Mystery ==

Fatal Demand: An Action Adventure Thriller (The Jess Kimball Thrillers Series Book 3) door Capri, Diane (2016-01-15)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B019L3OVFQ
Trouble in Action: Book 10 of Cat Detective Familiar Legacy mystery series door Tanner, Susan Y. (2019-07-08)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B07SZ4BCTQ
Trouble Most Faire: Book 11 of Cat Detective Familiar Legacy mystery series door Terrell, Jaden (2019-10-07)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B07WJFMNGF

== Native Americans ==

The Indian Wars: A Captivating Guide to the American Indian Wars, Battle of Little Bighorn and Wounded Knee Massacre door History, Captivating (2019-11-18)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B081QBQ6W9
The Wounded Knee Massacre: A Captivating Guide to the Battle of Wounded Knee and Its Impact on the Native Americans after the Final Clash between Federal Troops and the Sioux door History, Captivating (2019-11-04)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B08126X5QL

== Reference ==

iKṛṣhṇa door Anand Kadakol (2019-08-05)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B07W685MRD

== Regency ==

To Heal an Earl (Soldiers and Soulmates Book 1) door Aston, Alexa (2020-02-06)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B0844Q788G

== Revolution & Founding ==

Alexander Hamilton: A Captivating Guide to an American Founding Father Who Wrote the Majority of The Federalist Papers door History, Captivating (2019-08-16)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B07WJBKBV5
John Adams: A Captivating Guide to an American Founding Father Who Served as the Second President of the United States of America door History, Captivating (2019-06-07)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B07STK5778
The American Revolution: A Captivating Guide to the American Revolutionary War and the United States of America's Struggle for Independence from Great Britain door History, Captivating (2018-12-14)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B07LDHYFKV

== Romance ==

I Am Midnight (Warriors of Ankh Omnibus Edition) door Young, Samantha (2011-12-04)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B006IBWG6G

== Russia ==

Ivan the Terrible: A Captivating Guide to the First Tsar of Russia and His Impact on Russian History door History, Captivating (2019-05-10)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B07RSLV2X4

== Science ==

Nikola Tesla: A Captivating Guide to the Life of a Genius Inventor door History, Captivating (2017-09-13)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B075MH3N2M

== Short Stories ==

In a Lifetime: The Complete Series door Wayne, Ariadne; Smith, Wendy (2017-12-07)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B077M7FQ5T

== Space Fleet ==

Spacers door Bartlett, Scott (2019-08-19)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B07WJX38TS

== Subjects ==

Releasing God's Angels: Discover the Ability to Release God's Angels Into Your Life And Watch it Transform door Silke, Ross (2019-12-04)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B082DRWP3Q
The Cold Storm: A Special Ops action-thriller (Roger O'Neil Series Book 1) door Etterlee, John (2019-06-21)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B07T8QHXFF

== The Norman Conquest & Norman Britain ==

Anglo-Saxons: A Captivating Guide to the People Who Inhabited Great Britain from the Early Middle Ages to the Norman Conquest of England door History, Captivating (2019-04-30)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B07RC8F81V

== Turkey ==

The Ottoman Empire: A Captivating Guide to the Rise and Fall of the Turkish Empire and its Control Over Much of Southeast Europe, Western Asia, and North Africa door History, Captivating (2018-11-09)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B07KDH89T8

== Women's Literary Fiction ==

The Photographer's Wife door Alexander, Nick (2014-10-01)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B00MTJQVPS

=== German ===

== Complementary Medicine ==

Die Kraft der Atemtechnik: Atemübungen für mehr Fitness, Gesundheit und Entspannung (German Edition) door Schneider, Lutz (2019-01-29)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B07N8HXW1W
Richtig krank sein - für Männer (German Edition) door Krug, Gerhard (2019-09-16)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B07XC7VNLR

== Mystery ==

Urlaubs-Krimis 2020 - Das große Thriller-Paket: 8 Romane in einem Buch - 1300 Seiten Spannung (German Edition) door Bekker, Alfred; Raben, Hans-Jürgen; Baeumer, Albert (2020-03-16)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B085Y9X8BK

== Self Help ==

Vergangenheit loslassen für ein glückliches Leben: Selbstliebe erlernen und Loslassen lernen für ein Leben im Jetzt (German Edition) door Ettenberg, Anna (2020-03-11)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B085TQG85J

== Weight Control ==

Low Carb Kochbuch mit Ballaststoffreichen Rezepten: Über 300 neue Low Carb Rezepte für ein gesundes Fett verbrennen in 30 Tagen  - Inkl. Online Kurs, Bedarfsanalyse & Hilfreiche Tools (German Edition) door Bischoff, Tobias (2020-03-14)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B085X8LQKR
Naschereien: 10 Desserts, die Dich schlank halten (German Edition) door Nascher, Denise  (2020-03-15)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B085BMFV96

=== French ===

== Adventure Stories & Action ==

Océanide: L'enlèvement (French Edition) door Wood, Eliane (2020-03-13)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B085X23WL4

== Belletristik ==

Lolita Star ma nouvelle amie (French Edition) door Addison, Marilou (2015-08-27)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B015YLM46C

== Commentaries ==

L'Apocalypse décryptée: 7 églises, deux Bêtes, le Dragon rouge, et l’agneau (Biblical Studies Production) (French Edition) door Anani Etoughé, Patrick (2020-02-27)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B0859BHTRS

== Freundschaft ==

Qui a fait quoi? (French Edition) door Paquin, Carine (2018-01-24)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B07931W76Y

== Historical ==

Les Âmes Pirates: L'Anarkhia (French Edition) door GRAS, J.K (2019-09-14)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B07XXF82C2

== Literature & Fiction ==

L'étrange... étranger! (French Edition) door Paquin, Carine (2017-11-30)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B076ZLHWZP

=== Italian ===

== Contemporary ==

Un'altra parte di me (Italian Edition) door Merendino, Elisa (2018-08-07)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B07G9NR7PG

== Holism ==

Meditazione degli Organi: Teoria e pratica della meditazione ispirata ai principi della medicina cinese (Italian Edition) door Vanni, Laura (2018-06-29)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B07F5HD2X6

== Romance ==

Con il cuore a pezzi (Italian Edition) door Anastan, Jenny (2017-12-25)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B078MC1JR2
Non ti ricordi di me? (Italian Edition) door Rosetti, Natalia (2016-08-01)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B01JJ1JMNQ

== Stadtleben ==

Istanbul Istanbul (Narrativa) (Italian Edition) door Burhan, Sonmez (2016-09-09)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B01IW5HSRM

=== Spanish ===

== Contemporary ==

El mejor verano de nuestras vidas (Spanish Edition) door Cogollor, Aida (2018-02-28)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B07B5MXXJB
El proyecto inesperado (Spanish Edition) door Maval, Rae (2016-02-11)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B01BPH9T58
TÚ POR MÍ (Spanish Edition) door Moreno, Raquel (2020-02-19)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B084ZRBDFC

== E-business ==

Google Ads: Aumenta tus Ventas con Google: Crea tu primera campaña en 10 pasos (Spanish Edition) door Pareja, Guillermo (2019-04-26)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B07R4CBT67

== Family Sagas ==

Morgana: Los primeros hijos (Spanish Edition) door Aparicio, Cristina (2020-01-01)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B083F54F62

== Fiction ==

El 12 (Spanish Edition) door Jerez "El Selenita", Gonzalo (2017-10-31)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B0772XR6Q6

== Romantic Suspense ==

TÓCAMELA OTRA VEZ, ETHAN: Novela romántica y erótica (Spanish Edition) door Austen, Anne K. (2019-07-15)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B07V9M793H

== Short Stories ==

Un año de amor contigo: 365 historias de amor (Spanish Edition) door Alfaro, David (2018-01-28)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B079DTCL3H

== Young Adult ==

Anatema: la Selva de los Tristes (Niños del Inframundo nº 1) (Spanish Edition) door Llemes, Marcos (2015-08-26)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B014J36KJ8

=== Portuguese ===

== Mystery ==

Arsène Lupin - Ladrão de Casaca (Portuguese Edition) door Leblanc, Maurice (2012-04-01)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B00A3D92VW

== Political Science & Ideology ==

Capítulos de história dos comunistas no Brasil (Portuguese Edition) door Sena Júnior, Carlos Zacarias de (2019-10-11)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B07YZRSHVL

=== Japanese ===

== Aging ==

Nouwokasseikasaserutamenotouyouigakunosusume: Touyouigakuwosittekasikokuikiru (Japanese Edition) door Tomori Hirofumi (2020-03-13)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B085X1Z61K

== Business Life ==

hitonotameni-yutakanakanemoti-ninarinasai (Japanese Edition) door fainannsyarudezaina-saizyo (2020-03-16)
 * http://www.amazon.nl/gp/product/B085ZKVGL7

Sent by HeiDoc.net, Ir Em Mélottestraat 33, 6291 HD Vaals, The Netherlands. Unsubscribe: nl.kindle-leave op heidoc.net
Brought to you by https://books.heidoc.net/
This mailing is not affiliated with Amazon. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.