[Vyrso-90] New Logos Deals!

autosender at heidoc.net autosender at heidoc.net
Sun Dec 8 08:02:52 UTC 2019

* New Logos Deals available! *

== Living Forward: A Proven Plan to Stop Drifting and Get the Life You Want ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/126048/living-forward-a-proven-plan-to-stop-drifting-and-get-the-life-you-want
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/126384

	Each of us has but one life to live on this earth. What we do
with it is our choice. Are we drifting through it as spectators,
reacting to our circumstances when necessary and wondering just how
we got to this point anyway? Or are we directing it, maximizing the
joy and potential of every day, living with a purpose or mission in
mind?

Too many of us are doing the former--and our lives are slipping
away one day at a time. But what if we treated life like the gift
that it is? What if w
Regular Price: $21.99
Sale Price: $1.99

This is an unofficial mailing list that sends out notifications about all new deals for Logos/Faithlife/Noet with a minimum discount of 90%.
Brought to you by https://www.heidoc.net/