[Vyrso-90] New Logos Deals!

autosender at heidoc.net autosender at heidoc.net
Tue Dec 24 08:02:27 UTC 2019

* New Logos Deals available! *

== Understanding the Faith: A Survey of Christian Apologetics ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/71987/understanding-the-faith-a-survey-of-christian-apologetics
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/72532

	Does the Bible have authority in a world committed to relative
truth?

The understanding of absolute, objective truth has been largely
lost. Spend just a few minutes discussing politics or religion and
you’ll hear responses like, “There is no truth!” or “That may be
true for you, but not for me.” Understanding the Faith dares
to wade into the middle of the controversy with chapters such
as:

Is God Christian?
Isn’t Claiming Truth Intolerant?
Is the Bible Anti-Science?

Summit Min
Regular Price: $39.99
Sale Price: $2.99

== I Am N: Inspiring Stories of Christians Facing Islamic Extremists ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/54215/i-am-n-inspiring-stories-of-christians-facing-islamic-extremists
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/54605

Yousef, whose mother threatened to kill him for
having a Bible, now smuggles Bibles the way his family once
smuggled drugs.
After Parveen’s employer beats her for attending
church, Parveen begins to help other young Christian women who work
in Muslim houses.
Abdulmasi kills hundreds of Christians in northern Nigeria with no
remorse—until the day he chooses a new life of faith and sacrifices
everything for a God of love.

What can we learn from these faith-filled brothers and sister
Regular Price: $16.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== How to Ruin Your Child in 7 Easy Steps: Tame Your Vices, Nurture Their Virtues ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/49104/how-to-ruin-your-child-in-7-easy-steps-tame-your-vices-nurture-their-virtues
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/49328

	Will you give your children a legacy of life?
In a world where parenting advice shifts faster than fashion
trends, this “how not-to parent” resource takes a fresh look at how
the Seven Deadly Sins are the root of most modern parenting
problems.

Through humorous stories and practical biblical wisdom, Patrick
Quinn and Ken Roach show how well-meaning parents can ruin their
children’s lives in seven easy steps (wrath, greed, envy, lust,
sloth, gluttony, and pride). Quinn and Roach then
Regular Price: $14.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Finding Mercy: A Novel ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/45539/finding-mercy-a-novel
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/45623

	When Mercy abandons Captain Elijah Hale to search for her true
identity, he goes after her. With the threat that bounty hunters
might be hot on her trail, Mercy does all she can to stay ahead of
the danger, frustrating both the bad men who are after her—and
Captain Hale who wants to find her and escort her safely home. But
when she stumbles upon clues that help her learn who she is and
where she's from, the danger escalates and she has to learn to keep
her friends close and her enemies
Regular Price: $14.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== The Hardest Peace: Expecting Grace in the Midst of Life's Hard ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/44800/the-hardest-peace-expecting-grace-in-the-midst-of-lifes-hard
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/44817

	Don’t miss The Long Goodbye: The Kara Tippetts
Story on Netflix now, featuring Ann Voskamp, Ellie
Holcomb, and Joanna Gaines!

Kara Tippetts knows the ordinary days of mothering four kids, the
joy of watching her children grow ... and the devestating reality
of stage-four cancer. In The Hardest Peace, Kara doesn't
offer answers for when living is hard, but she asks us to join her
in moving away from fear and control and toward peace and grace.
Most of all, she draws us back to the God
Regular Price: $15.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== One Way Love: Inexhaustible Grace for an Exhausted World ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/32733/one-way-love-inexhaustible-grace-for-an-exhausted-world
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/32733

	Real life is long on law and short on grace—the demands
never stop, the failures pile up, and fear sets in. Life
requires many things from us—a stable marriage, successful
children, a certain quality of life. Anyone living inside the
guilt, anxiety, and uncertainty of daily life knows that the weight
of life is heavy. We are all in need of some relief.

Bestselling author Tullian Tchividjian is convinced our
exhausted world needs a fresh encounter with God's inexhaustible
grace—His o
Regular Price: $15.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Broken Heart on Hold: Surviving Separation ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/31602/broken-heart-on-hold-surviving-separation
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/31602

A woman who is separated needs a friend to walk beside her on
her difficult journey.
Regular Price: $16.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== A Woman of Love ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/29348/a-woman-of-love
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/29348

Learn what it takes to be a A Woman of Love in this
eight lesson study. Through the inspiring story of Ruth and Naomi,
women will be taught how to love each other, develop true and
lasting intimacy and trust, and be loved in return.
Regular Price: $11.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== More or Less: Choosing a Lifestyle of Excessive Generosity ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/28689/more-or-less-choosing-a-lifestyle-of-excessive-generosity
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/28689

	In More or Less, Jeff Shinabarger calls
readers to create their own social experiments to answer the
question, “What is enough?”

It all started with one idea: What would happen if we created
a culture in which we gave away whatever was more than enough for
us? How would our habits change if we shed the excess of money,
clutter, and food in our lives? In More or Less,
readers will learn how to draw a line of “enough” in their consumer
choices, how to see generosity as a chance to exp
Regular Price: $17.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== The Grace Outpouring: Blessing Others through Prayer ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/26098/the-grace-outpouring-blessing-others-through-prayer
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/26098

	An inspiration for the creation of houses of prayer around
the world, The Grace Outpouring is a captivating account of
spiritual renewal on a Welsh hillside.

When Roy Godwin turned his back on a lucrative consulting job to
lead the quiet retreat center Ffald-y-Brenin in West Wales, he
wasn’t sure what was next. Then God showed up.

In the years since the Godwins welcomed their first surprise guests
to Ffald-y-Brenin, God has drawn thousands of seekers to this
converted hill-farm w
Regular Price: $12.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Understanding and Loving a Person with Alcohol or Drug Addiction: Biblical and Practical Wisdom to Build Empathy, Preserve Boundaries, and Show Compassion ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/151109/understanding-and-loving-a-person-with-alcohol-or-drug-addiction-biblical-and-practical-wisdom-to-build-empathy-preserve-boundaries-and-show-compassion
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/152608

	This compassionate and helpful book educates both the mind and
heart in the power of addiction and the way to help others find
healing.

When a family member or friend is addicted to drugs or alcohol the
situation can feel hopeless and confusing. In this book, David
Stoop and Stephen Arterburn help readers develop a plan of action
by offering:

•    Insight into brain chemistry and
addiction
•    Real-life ideas for encouraging healthy
choices
•    Guidance in how to help without
Regular Price: $14.99
Sale Price: $0.99

This is an unofficial mailing list that sends out notifications about all new deals for Logos/Faithlife/Noet with a minimum discount of 90%.
Brought to you by https://www.heidoc.net/