[Vyrso-90] New Logos Deals!

autosender at heidoc.net autosender at heidoc.net
Thu Dec 26 17:02:07 UTC 2019

* New Logos Deals available! *

== 2019 Library Booster Collection (246 vols.) ==

https://www.logos.com/product/187483/2019-library-booster-collection
https://www.logos.com/buy/191264
At 92% off, this 246 volume collection is one of our best deals and a fantastic way to broaden your library. We’ve bundled classic and contemporary titles into one collection that will only be available until December 31 at 11:59 p.m. (PST). When this deal is gone, these individual books will cost you $3,346.72. Right now, you can get them for less than one dollar a book.
Regular Price: $2,677.38
Sale Price: $199.99

== 2019 Library Booster Collection (246 vols.) ==

https://verbum.com/products/187483/2019-library-booster-collection
https://verbum.com/buy/191264
At 92% off, this 246 volume collection is one of our best deals and a fantastic way to broaden your library. We’ve bundled classic and contemporary titles into one collection that will only be available until December 31 at 11:59 p.m. (PST). When this deal is gone, these individual books will cost you $3,346.72. Right now, you can get them for less than one dollar a book.
Regular Price: $2,677.38
Sale Price: $199.99

This is an unofficial mailing list that sends out notifications about all new deals for Logos/Faithlife/Noet with a minimum discount of 90%.
Brought to you by https://www.heidoc.net/