[Vyrso-90] New Logos Deals!

autosender at heidoc.net autosender at heidoc.net
Fri Apr 3 07:02:43 UTC 2020

* New Logos Deals available! *

== Healing for Damaged Emotions Workbook ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/50341/healing-for-damaged-emotions-workbook
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/50597

	Every experience we have forms a ring of memory in us. Each
ring affects our feelings, our relationships, and our understanding
of God. But those memories don’t have to control us. In this
workbook edition of the beloved classic Healing for Damaged
Emotions, David Seamands helps you move beyond the
perfectionism, poor self-esteem, and shame that comes from
unresolved pain. Here you’ll find:

•    The entire text of Healing for Damaged
Emotions
•    Suggestions for Scripture reflectio
Store Front: Faithlife eBooks
Regular Price: $16.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Healing for Damaged Emotions Workbook ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/50341/healing-for-damaged-emotions-workbook
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/50597

	Every experience we have forms a ring of memory in us. Each
ring affects our feelings, our relationships, and our understanding
of God. But those memories don’t have to control us. In this
workbook edition of the beloved classic Healing for Damaged
Emotions, David Seamands helps you move beyond the
perfectionism, poor self-esteem, and shame that comes from
unresolved pain. Here you’ll find:

•    The entire text of Healing for Damaged
Emotions
•    Suggestions for Scripture reflectio
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $16.99
Sale Price: $0.99

This is an unofficial mailing list that sends out notifications about all new deals for Logos/Verbum/Faithlife with a minimum discount of 90%.
Brought to you by https://www.heidoc.net/