[Vyrso-90] New Logos Deals!

autosender at heidoc.net autosender at heidoc.net
Tue Apr 7 07:02:28 UTC 2020

* New Logos Deals available! *

== Jehovah-Jireh: The God Who Provides ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/136697/jehovah-jireh-the-god-who-provides
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/137315

	Compelling Teaching on Relevant Scriptures, Plus Passionate
Prayers and Engaging Testimonies of God’s Power

As followers of Jesus, we have been grafted into Abraham’s family
tree and receive the same blessings God promised him (Romans
11:17).
We are God’s children, and everything He has belongs to us
(Galatians 4:7).
God will certainly supply all your needs from his glorious riches,
which have been given to us in Christ Jesus (Philippians
4:19).
He is Jehovah-Jireh, the God who pro
Store Front: Faithlife eBooks
Regular Price: $14.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Jehovah-Jireh: The God Who Provides ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/136697/jehovah-jireh-the-god-who-provides
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/137315

	Compelling Teaching on Relevant Scriptures, Plus Passionate
Prayers and Engaging Testimonies of God’s Power

As followers of Jesus, we have been grafted into Abraham’s family
tree and receive the same blessings God promised him (Romans
11:17).
We are God’s children, and everything He has belongs to us
(Galatians 4:7).
God will certainly supply all your needs from his glorious riches,
which have been given to us in Christ Jesus (Philippians
4:19).
He is Jehovah-Jireh, the God who pro
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $14.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Stars in the Grass ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/131501/stars-in-the-grass
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/132092

	“The summer before I turned ten was idyllic—until August 3,
1970.  It perfectly describes a time when I thought the world
was safe and good things lasted forever..."

Nine-year-old Abby McAndrews has just experienced her greatest
loss, and in its wake, her family is unraveling with guilt, grief,
and anger. Her father, Reverend McAndrews, cannot return to the
pulpit because he has more questions than answers. Her older
brother Matt’s actions speak louder than the words he needs to
conf

https://store.faithlife.com/products/131501/stars-in-the-grass
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/132092

	“The summer before I turned ten was idyllic—until August 3,
1970.  It perfectly describes a time when I thought the world
was safe and good things lasted forever..."

Nine-year-old Abby McAndrews has just experienced her greatest
loss, and in its wake, her family is unraveling with guilt, grief,
and anger. Her father, Reverend McAndrews, cannot return to the
pulpit because he has more questions than answers. Her older
brother Matt’s actions speak louder than the words he needs to
conf
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $14.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Slender Reeds: Jochebed's Hope ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/129290/slender-reeds-jochebeds-hope
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/129881

	Four hundred years in slavery, the Hebrew people await
deliverance. . . .
And while it is still dark, God is at work.

Jochebed’s entire life has been a faith journey as she seeks her
mother’s God. The daughter of a Hebrew slave and master basket
weaver, Jochebed knows the stories of her ancestors but wonders if
the Lord cares how they suffer under the hand of Pharaoh Ramses. .
.and if the promised deliverance will ever really
come.

Ramses, warned of Egypt’s destru

https://store.faithlife.com/products/129290/slender-reeds-jochebeds-hope
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/129881

	Four hundred years in slavery, the Hebrew people await
deliverance. . . .
And while it is still dark, God is at work.

Jochebed’s entire life has been a faith journey as she seeks her
mother’s God. The daughter of a Hebrew slave and master basket
weaver, Jochebed knows the stories of her ancestors but wonders if
the Lord cares how they suffer under the hand of Pharaoh Ramses. .
.and if the promised deliverance will ever really
come.

Ramses, warned of Egypt’s destru
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $14.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Jehovah-Rapha: The God Who Heals ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/56459/jehovah-rapha-the-god-who-heals
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/57054

	Jehovah-Rapha: The God Who Heals features 72
comforting and encouraging meditations and stories based on healing
scriptures. Written by author, speaker, pastor of prayer, and
cancer survivor, Mary J.
Nelson, Jehovah-Rapha will point you to God, the
Ultimate Healer. Nelson shares the Word without compromise,
releases hope, and focuses on the heavenly Father's infinite love
and grace. Each passionate prayer for healing that follows the
meditations will help guide you as you pray the scri

https://store.faithlife.com/products/56459/jehovah-rapha-the-god-who-heals
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/57054

	Jehovah-Rapha: The God Who Heals features 72
comforting and encouraging meditations and stories based on healing
scriptures. Written by author, speaker, pastor of prayer, and
cancer survivor, Mary J.
Nelson, Jehovah-Rapha will point you to God, the
Ultimate Healer. Nelson shares the Word without compromise,
releases hope, and focuses on the heavenly Father's infinite love
and grace. Each passionate prayer for healing that follows the
meditations will help guide you as you pray the scri
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $14.99
Sale Price: $0.99

This is an unofficial mailing list that sends out notifications about all new deals for Logos/Verbum/Faithlife with a minimum discount of 90%.
Brought to you by https://www.heidoc.net/