[Vyrso-90] New Logos Deals!

autosender at heidoc.net autosender at heidoc.net
Wed Apr 22 07:01:41 UTC 2020

* New Logos Deals available! *

== Letters to the Church: Study Guide ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/168051/letters-to-the-church-study-guide
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/170549

What does God want for His Church? For your
church?
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $10.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Understanding the Faith: A Survey of Christian Apologetics ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/71987/understanding-the-faith-a-survey-of-christian-apologetics
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/72532

	Does the Bible have authority in a world committed to relative
truth?

The understanding of absolute, objective truth has been largely
lost. Spend just a few minutes discussing politics or religion and
you’ll hear responses like, “There is no truth!” or “That may be
true for you, but not for me.” Understanding the Faith dares
to wade into the middle of the controversy with chapters such
as:

Is God Christian?
Isn’t Claiming Truth Intolerant?
Is the Bible Anti-Science?

Summit Min
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $39.99
Sale Price: $3.99

== Letters to the Church: Study Guide ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/168051/letters-to-the-church-study-guide
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/170549

What does God want for His Church? For your
church?
Store Front: Faithlife eBooks

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/71987/understanding-the-faith-a-survey-of-christian-apologetics
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/72532

	Does the Bible have authority in a world committed to relative
truth?

The understanding of absolute, objective truth has been largely
lost. Spend just a few minutes discussing politics or religion and
you’ll hear responses like, “There is no truth!” or “That may be
true for you, but not for me.” Understanding the Faith dares
to wade into the middle of the controversy with chapters such
as:

Is God Christian?
Isn’t Claiming Truth Intolerant?
Is the Bible Anti-Science?

Summit Min
Store Front: Faithlife eBooks
Regular Price: $39.99
Sale Price: $3.99

This is an unofficial mailing list that sends out notifications about all new deals for Logos/Verbum/Faithlife with a minimum discount of 90%.
Brought to you by https://www.heidoc.net/