[Vyrso-90] New Logos Deals!

autosender at heidoc.net autosender at heidoc.net
Tue Feb 4 08:02:47 UTC 2020

* New Logos Deals available! *

== Starting Out Right: A Proven Financial Strategy for Young Couples ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/54210/starting-out-right-a-proven-financial-strategy-for-young-couples
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/54600

	Money doesn’t have to hurt your marriage.
If you and your spouse are newly married, you probably have a lot
of questions about how to make, spend, and invest money. Financial
expert Larry Burkett can help you avoid the financial pitfalls many
young couples encounter. In this highly practical guide, he helps
you:

Understand how God uses money in a marriage
Make wise choices about credit cards
Design a budget that you both like
Stop bad habits before they start
Teach your children ab
Store Front: Faithlife eBooks
Regular Price: $15.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Devotions from the World of Sports ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/31611/devotions-from-the-world-of-sports
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/31611

How can you reach an enthusiastic young sports fan—particularly
boys—with biblical truth? Try this daily devotional that is full of
sports history, heroes, and anecdotes that direct teen readers to
scriptural principles.
Store Front: Faithlife eBooks
Regular Price: $16.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Let All the Little Children Come to Me ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/31607/let-all-the-little-children-come-to-me
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/31607

It is said that everyone has a story to tell, a voice that
deserves to be heard. There are many thousands of children with
special needs who have long been ignored, rejected and excluded
from our schools, our communities, and, sadly, from our Bible
classes. We believe that these children are loved deeply and
completely by our Lord and that they too are called to come unto
Him.
Store Front: Faithlife eBooks
Regular Price: $19.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Coldwater Revival: A Novel ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/30117/coldwater-revival-a-novel
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/30117

One of Emma Grace Falin's six-year-old twin brothers died while
in her care, sending her on a journey that will take her through
the dark valley of guilt, sorrow, depression, and anger.
Store Front: Faithlife eBooks
Regular Price: $12.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Veil of Fire: A Novel ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/28306/veil-of-fire-a-novel
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/28306

	In 1894, the worst firestorm in Minnesota history descended on
the town of Hinckley, consuming 400 square miles and killing 418
people in just four hours.

Heat, flame, and darkness swept through the town, devouring lives,
and consuming all hope. In the aftermath of the fire, the town of
Hinckley rises from the ashes, its people determined to rebuild
their lives.

But in the shadows, someone is watching, someone is waiting,
someone who knows the secrets the fire lay bare. A rumor spr
Store Front: Faithlife eBooks
Regular Price: $13.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Make Love, Make War ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/18582/make-love-make-war
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/18582

Worship elevates us into God's presence,
renews our spirits, and expresses our deepest love for our Savior.
Yet worship can also be a call to arms, a battle cry, a salvo in an
ancient spiritual struggle.
Store Front: Faithlife eBooks
Regular Price: $14.99
Sale Price: $0.99

This is an unofficial mailing list that sends out notifications about all new deals for Logos/Verbum/Faithlife with a minimum discount of 90%.
Brought to you by https://www.heidoc.net/