[Vyrso-90] New Logos Deals!

autosender at heidoc.net autosender at heidoc.net
Sun Feb 9 08:02:48 UTC 2020

* New Logos Deals available! *

== The Day I Met Jesus: The Revealing Diaries of Five Women from the Gospels ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/44644/the-day-i-met-jesus-the-revealing-diaries-of-five-women-from-the-gospels
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/44661

	Two thousand years ago, Jesus Christ met face-to-face with
people just like you. Broken, imperfect, sometimes fearful and
without hope. The Day I Met Jesus is a beautifully crafted
narrative that chronicles the remarkable encounters of five women
in the Gospels who were desperate to find wholeness, security, and
purpose. Like all of us, these women struggled with the regrets of
their pasts, the stresses of their presents, and the worries of
their tomorrows.

Join Frank Viola and Mary
Store Front: Faithlife eBooks
Regular Price: $15.99
Sale Price: $0.99

This is an unofficial mailing list that sends out notifications about all new deals for Logos/Verbum/Faithlife with a minimum discount of 90%.
Brought to you by https://www.heidoc.net/