[Vyrso-90] New Logos Deals!

autosender at heidoc.net autosender at heidoc.net
Wed Jan 1 09:03:16 UTC 2020

* New Logos Deals available! *

== A Good and Perfect Gift: Faith, Expectations, and a Little Girl Named Penny ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/151549/a-good-and-perfect-gift-faith-expectations-and-a-little-girl-named-penny
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/153115

	An Honest, Hopeful Look at Unexpected Challenges

Challenging surprises often lead to unexpected joy. Amy Julia opens
eyes and softens hearts as she brings readers into her own story of
disappointment turned to blessing. This is a journey of discovering
strength through weakness, and the author learns to embrace the
face that we are all dependent on God and one another. This books
will inspire readers who appreciate beautiful writing coupled with
deep insights about life and faith.

Regular Price: $15.00
Sale Price: $0.99

== The House on Foster Hill ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/150281/the-house-on-foster-hill
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/151761

	Outstanding Debut Novel from an Author to
Watch
Kaine Prescott is no stranger to death. When her husband died two
years ago, her pleas for further investigation into his suspicious
death fell on deaf ears. In desperate need of a fresh start, Kaine
purchases an old house sight unseen in her grandfather's Wisconsin
hometown. But one look at the eerie, abandoned house immediately
leaves her questioning her rash decision. And when the house's dark
history comes back with a vengeance, Kaine
Regular Price: $14.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Unscripted: The Unpredictable Moments That Make Life Extraordinary ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/148651/unscripted-the-unpredictable-moments-that-make-life-extraordinary
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/149571

	Ernie Johnson Jr. has been in the game a long time. With one of
the most recognized voices in sports broadcasting, he is a tireless
perfectionist when it comes to preparing and delivering his
commentary. Yet he knows that some of sports' greatest
triumphs--and life's greatest rewards--come from those
unscripted moments you never anticipated.

In this heartfelt, gripping autobiography, the three-time Sports
Emmy Award-winner and popular host of TNT's Inside the NBA
provides a remarkabl
Regular Price: $15.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Unlocking the Scriptures: What the Bible Is, How We Got It, and Why We Can Trust It ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/136618/unlocking-the-scriptures-what-the-bible-is-how-we-got-it-and-why-we-can-trust-it
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/137229

	With clarity and wit, pastor and Bible teacher provides an
easy-to-use guide to the Bible, highlighting its origin, history,
trustworthiness, and significance as well as key aspects of every
book from Genesis to Revelation.
Regular Price: $17.00
Sale Price: $0.99

== Simple Money: A No-Nonsense Guide to Personal Finance ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/68979/simple-money-a-no-nonsense-guide-to-personal-finance
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/69520

	When it comes to money management, most of us take a hands-off
approach because we're just not confident that we have the know-how
needed. But personal finance is actually more personal than
it is finance. Tim Maurer has made a career out of
distilling complex financial concepts into understandable, doable
actions. In this eminently practical book, he shows readers how

- better understand their values and goals in order to simplify
their money decisions
- budget major expenses in
Regular Price: $16.00
Sale Price: $0.99

== Debt-Proof Living: How to Get Out of Debt & Stay That Way ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/37809/debt-proof-living-how-to-get-out-of-debt-and-stay-that-way
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/37809

	Your fool-proof guide to paying off debt, planning for the
future, and breaking free of our debt-loving
culture.
The consumer credit industry wants us to believe that debt is
necessary to bridge the gap between our pitiful incomes and the
lifestyles we desire. But the problem is not that we don't have
enough money. It's that we don't know how to manage the money we
already have. And until we learn that, more money will never be
enough.

In this life-changing book, Mary Hunt shows you
Regular Price: $15.00
Sale Price: $0.99

== Small Space Organizing: A Room by Room Guide to Maximizing Your Space ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/19190/small-space-organizing-a-room-by-room-guide-to-maximizing-your-space
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/19190

	While we may admire the spacious rooms in large homes we see in
magazines or on TV, let's face it: most of us don't live in
rambling estates. Instead, we live in homes, apartments, or condos
with small rooms and even smaller closets. But you can enjoy an
organized, beauty-filled life no matter what the size of your
space. In this practical book, readers will learn how to

-perform a room-by-room audit of their space to see if it's
functioning at its best

-make the most of existing s
Regular Price: $12.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Angel Sister (Rosey Corner Book #1): A Novel ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/14264/angel-sister-rosey-corner-book-1-a-novel
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/14264

	It is 1936 and Kate Merritt, the middle child of Victor and
Nadine, works hard to keep her family together. Her father slowly
slips into alcoholism and his business suffers during the Great
Depression. As her mother tries to come to grips with their
situation and her sisters seem to remain blissfully oblivious to
it, it is Kate who must shoulder the emotional load. Who could
imagine that a dirty, abandoned little girl named Lorena Birdsong
would be just what the Merritts need?

In thi
Regular Price: $14.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Personality Plus at Work: How to Work Successfully with Anyone ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/13649/personality-plus-at-work-how-to-work-successfully-with-anyone
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/13649

	For 25 years, Florence Littauer's bestselling Personality
Plus has been required reading for employees of major
companies. Now, Personality Plus at Work takes things a step
further and shows readers how to work successfully with
anyone by paying attention to basic personality differences.
It shows readers what happens when personalities are ignored, how
each personality can lead, and how to combine different
personalities to maintain a vital and harmonious workplace.

Managers and lea
Regular Price: $16.99
Sale Price: $0.99

This is an unofficial mailing list that sends out notifications about all new deals for Logos/Faithlife/Noet with a minimum discount of 90%.
Brought to you by https://www.heidoc.net/