[Vyrso-90] New Logos Deals!

autosender at heidoc.net autosender at heidoc.net
Tue Jun 9 07:01:54 UTC 2020

* New Logos Deals available! *

== City Changers: Being the Presence of Christ in Your Community ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/150261/city-changers-being-the-presence-of-christ-in-your-community
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/151423

	The Bible is clear about God’s love for the city, be it
Babylon,Nineveh, or Jerusalem. Thousands of years later, His
lovehasn’t changed—and God still calls His people to speak truth
the cities of the world.

In City Changers, Alan Platt shows how we need to be in the
classrooms, boardrooms, and marketplaces of our communities,
engaged with society and ready to offer hope to the broken. Alan
gives practical answers and inspiration for influencing the
spiritual, social, and cultural
Store Front: Faithlife eBooks
Regular Price: $16.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== City Changers: Being the Presence of Christ in Your Community ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/150261/city-changers-being-the-presence-of-christ-in-your-community
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/151423

	The Bible is clear about God’s love for the city, be it
Babylon,Nineveh, or Jerusalem. Thousands of years later, His
lovehasn’t changed—and God still calls His people to speak truth
the cities of the world.

In City Changers, Alan Platt shows how we need to be in the
classrooms, boardrooms, and marketplaces of our communities,
engaged with society and ready to offer hope to the broken. Alan
gives practical answers and inspiration for influencing the
spiritual, social, and cultural
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $16.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Better Than You Can Imagine: God's Calling, Your Adventure ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/144074/better-than-you-can-imagine-gods-calling-your-adventure
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/144836

	Most people want to make a difference, but they feel
inadequate. In Better Than You Can Imagine, Patrick Quinn
shares four truths:

You have a gift that only you can give.
Someone has a need that only you can meet.
Joy is the journey where the gift and the need collide.
The journey will break you … but it will also make you.

Through story and biblical insight, Quinn helps readers apply these
truths to their lives. Whether it’s time, money, or talent,
everyone has something extra to

https://store.faithlife.com/products/144074/better-than-you-can-imagine-gods-calling-your-adventure
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/144836

	Most people want to make a difference, but they feel
inadequate. In Better Than You Can Imagine, Patrick Quinn
shares four truths:

You have a gift that only you can give.
Someone has a need that only you can meet.
Joy is the journey where the gift and the need collide.
The journey will break you … but it will also make you.

Through story and biblical insight, Quinn helps readers apply these
truths to their lives. Whether it’s time, money, or talent,
everyone has something extra to
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $16.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== The Way of Blessing: Stepping into the Mission and Presence of God ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/129168/the-way-of-blessing-stepping-into-the-mission-and-presence-of-god
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/129759

	You’re invited on a spiritual pilgrimage to the windswept
hills of Wales. Within that small, praying community known as
Ffald-y-Brenin, the deaf hear, the blind see, and the broken
receive healing.

Roy Godwin reveals how God has given believers the authority to
bless others. As the executive director of the Wales retreat
center, he shares how this ministry began, stories of miraculous
healings, and ways you can usher God’s presence into your
community. It begins when we stop chasing

https://store.faithlife.com/products/129168/the-way-of-blessing-stepping-into-the-mission-and-presence-of-god
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/129759

	You’re invited on a spiritual pilgrimage to the windswept
hills of Wales. Within that small, praying community known as
Ffald-y-Brenin, the deaf hear, the blind see, and the broken
receive healing.

Roy Godwin reveals how God has given believers the authority to
bless others. As the executive director of the Wales retreat
center, he shares how this ministry began, stories of miraculous
healings, and ways you can usher God’s presence into your
community. It begins when we stop chasing
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $16.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== 10,000 Reasons: Stories of Faith, Hope, and Thankfulness Inspired by the Worship Anthem ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/129157/10000-reasons-stories-of-faith-hope-and-thankfulness-inspired-by-the-worship-anthem
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/129748

	10,000 Reasons reveals the stories beyond the
well-known church anthem, fusing global worship leader Matt
Redman’s own encounters of God with those from believers throughout
the ages.

In just four years, "10,000 Reasons" has become one of the church’s
most popular modern worship anthems in times of triumph as well as
trial. In this book, global worship leader Matt Redman connects the
dots between singing the song and living the life. In addition to
sharing details behind the song’s c
Store Front: Faithlife eBooks
Regular Price: $18.50

https://store.faithlife.com/products/129157/10000-reasons-stories-of-faith-hope-and-thankfulness-inspired-by-the-worship-anthem
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/129748

	10,000 Reasons reveals the stories beyond the
well-known church anthem, fusing global worship leader Matt
Redman’s own encounters of God with those from believers throughout
the ages.

In just four years, "10,000 Reasons" has become one of the church’s
most popular modern worship anthems in times of triumph as well as
trial. In this book, global worship leader Matt Redman connects the
dots between singing the song and living the life. In addition to
sharing details behind the song’s c
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $18.50
Sale Price: $0.99

== End Times Prophecy: Ancient Wisdom for Uncertain Times ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/55729/end-times-prophecy-ancient-wisdom-for-uncertain-times
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/56298

	War and terror in the Middle East. Natural disasters and
economic turmoil. The Bible predicted it all. But what does it
mean?

In this revised, comprehensive classic on the end times, one of the
world’s greatest interpreters of biblical prophecy gives us insight
into how the past, present, and future fit together into an amazing
divine design. End Times Prophecy …

•    Takes you verse by verse through hundreds of
key prophecies from Genesis to Revelation
•    Gives detailed insight

https://store.faithlife.com/products/55729/end-times-prophecy-ancient-wisdom-for-uncertain-times
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/56298

	War and terror in the Middle East. Natural disasters and
economic turmoil. The Bible predicted it all. But what does it
mean?

In this revised, comprehensive classic on the end times, one of the
world’s greatest interpreters of biblical prophecy gives us insight
into how the past, present, and future fit together into an amazing
divine design. End Times Prophecy …

•    Takes you verse by verse through hundreds of
key prophecies from Genesis to Revelation
•    Gives detailed insight
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $16.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== I Want It All: Exchanging Your Average Life for Deeper Faith, Greater Power, and More Impact ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/53928/i-want-it-all-exchanging-your-average-life-for-deeper-faith-greater-power-and-more-impact
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/54317

	God created you for exceptional impact. Exceptional power.
And exceptional blessings.

Gwen Smith knows how easy it is to dismiss God’s plans with the
thoughts, I can’t make a big difference for God because I’m just
an ordinary woman with an ordinary life. Yet God created us to
join Him in doing amazing work in the world. He created us to live
with abundant joy, courage, and influence. But not the joy,
courage, and influence of the world. He offers His grace for each
failure, His love

https://store.faithlife.com/products/53928/i-want-it-all-exchanging-your-average-life-for-deeper-faith-greater-power-and-more-impact
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/54317

	God created you for exceptional impact. Exceptional power.
And exceptional blessings.

Gwen Smith knows how easy it is to dismiss God’s plans with the
thoughts, I can’t make a big difference for God because I’m just
an ordinary woman with an ordinary life. Yet God created us to
join Him in doing amazing work in the world. He created us to live
with abundant joy, courage, and influence. But not the joy,
courage, and influence of the world. He offers His grace for each
failure, His love
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $16.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Brimstone: The Art and Act of Holy Nonjudgment ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/51563/brimstone-the-art-and-act-of-holy-nonjudgment
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/51836

	How was Jesus the most holy person while at the same time the
least judgmental? And why don’t His followers live like He lived?
Let’s be honest, Christians are losing the culture war. The western
Church is in stark decline and our kids no longer find the message
of judgement tenable in the real world. Jesus came to influence and
draw—not condemn and repel. In Brimstone, Hugh Halter helps us
navigate the overuse of poor judgment and the underuse of right
judgment.

This book will help
Store Front: Faithlife eBooks
Regular Price: $15.99

https://store.faithlife.com/products/51563/brimstone-the-art-and-act-of-holy-nonjudgment
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/51836

	How was Jesus the most holy person while at the same time the
least judgmental? And why don’t His followers live like He lived?
Let’s be honest, Christians are losing the culture war. The western
Church is in stark decline and our kids no longer find the message
of judgement tenable in the real world. Jesus came to influence and
draw—not condemn and repel. In Brimstone, Hugh Halter helps us
navigate the overuse of poor judgment and the underuse of right
judgment.

This book will help
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $15.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== The Drop Box: How 500 Abandoned Babies, an Act of Compassion, and a Movie Changed My Life Forever ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/48896/the-drop-box-how-500-abandoned-babies-an-act-of-compassion-and-a-movie-changed-my-life-forever
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/49103

	Brian Ivie was filled with compassion as he read an LA
Times article about Pastor Lee’s solution to unwanted newborns
in South Korea—a baby drop box. Brian traveled halfway around the
world to film the documentary The Drop Box. But God had even
bigger plans. For in the midst of filming the plight of these
abandoned and forgotten children, Brian realized his own spiritual
brokenness.

At its heart, this is a story of spiritual orphans—young and
old—discovering their true identity as ch

https://store.faithlife.com/products/48896/the-drop-box-how-500-abandoned-babies-an-act-of-compassion-and-a-movie-changed-my-life-forever
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/49103

	Brian Ivie was filled with compassion as he read an LA
Times article about Pastor Lee’s solution to unwanted newborns
in South Korea—a baby drop box. Brian traveled halfway around the
world to film the documentary The Drop Box. But God had even
bigger plans. For in the midst of filming the plight of these
abandoned and forgotten children, Brian realized his own spiritual
brokenness.

At its heart, this is a story of spiritual orphans—young and
old—discovering their true identity as ch
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $15.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Yes or No: How Your Everyday Decisions Will Forever Shape Your Life ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/43084/yes-or-no-how-your-everyday-decisions-will-forever-shape-your-life
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/43047

	As you face daily choices that require yes or no decisions,
there are times when you feel paralyzed—either from fear of making
the wrong choice or because of too many seemingly equal options.
Social entrepeneur Jeff Shinabarger helps you break through these
moments of tension and transition with proven ways to move toward
good choices.

Discover opportunities to become a decision maker as you gain
strength in saying no, develop your personal philosophy of choice,
and start using a pra

https://store.faithlife.com/products/43084/yes-or-no-how-your-everyday-decisions-will-forever-shape-your-life
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/43047

	As you face daily choices that require yes or no decisions,
there are times when you feel paralyzed—either from fear of making
the wrong choice or because of too many seemingly equal options.
Social entrepeneur Jeff Shinabarger helps you break through these
moments of tension and transition with proven ways to move toward
good choices.

Discover opportunities to become a decision maker as you gain
strength in saying no, develop your personal philosophy of choice,
and start using a pra
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $15.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Be a People Person: Effective Leadership Through Effective Relationships ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/30581/be-a-people-person-effective-leadership-through-effective-relationships
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/30581

You can bring out the best in people!
Store Front: Faithlife eBooks
Regular Price: $19.99
Sale Price: $1.99

== Be a People Person: Effective Leadership Through Effective Relationships ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/30581/be-a-people-person-effective-leadership-through-effective-relationships
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/30581

You can bring out the best in people!
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $19.99
Sale Price: $1.99

== Be a Motivational Leader: Lasting Leadership Principles ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/20936/be-a-motivational-leader-lasting-leadership-principles
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/20936

	In today’s tough business climate, leaders are often driven by
the bottom line. But focusing on results can devalue the most
critical part of success: Your team. So how can we shift our
perspective from profits to people? Simple. We redefine what
it means to lead.

This is a revolutionary and biblical guide to the art of
leadership. Developed by renowned leadership coach and author LeRoy
Eims, Be A Motivational Leader provides an insightful,
practical look at the 12 essential qualiti
Store Front: Faithlife eBooks
Regular Price: $14.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Be a Motivational Leader: Lasting Leadership Principles ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/20936/be-a-motivational-leader-lasting-leadership-principles
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/20936

	In today’s tough business climate, leaders are often driven by
the bottom line. But focusing on results can devalue the most
critical part of success: Your team. So how can we shift our
perspective from profits to people? Simple. We redefine what
it means to lead.

This is a revolutionary and biblical guide to the art of
leadership. Developed by renowned leadership coach and author LeRoy
Eims, Be A Motivational Leader provides an insightful,
practical look at the 12 essential qualiti
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $14.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== The Twenty-Piece Shuffle: Why the Poor and Rich Need Each Other ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/18595/the-twenty-piece-shuffle-why-the-poor-and-rich-need-each-other
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/18595

In the dark corners of the inner city, the
most destitute people in society are searching for anything to numb
their hurting souls. And there are some who display the most
extreme mix of need and anticipation: the twenty-piece shuffle, a
jittery walk marked by wide-eyed desperation, named after the
street tag for a piece of crack cocaine.

https://store.faithlife.com/products/18595/the-twenty-piece-shuffle-why-the-poor-and-rich-need-each-other
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/18595

In the dark corners of the inner city, the
most destitute people in society are searching for anything to numb
their hurting souls. And there are some who display the most
extreme mix of need and anticipation: the twenty-piece shuffle, a
jittery walk marked by wide-eyed desperation, named after the
street tag for a piece of crack cocaine.
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $14.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Ten: Laws of Love Set in Stone ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/18588/ten-laws-of-love-set-in-stone
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/18588

TEN timeless commandments. TEN simple rules for
living. TEN laws that will change your life.

https://store.faithlife.com/products/18588/ten-laws-of-love-set-in-stone
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/18588

TEN timeless commandments. TEN simple rules for
living. TEN laws that will change your life.
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $14.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Secondhand Jesus ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/18581/secondhand-jesus
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/18581

God has offered us firsthand knowledge of
His love, His grace, and His power. Yet so often, we too easily
settle for someone else's descriptions, the Cliff notes from
another's spiritual journey. We are content for "God-experts" to do
the heavy lifting and then give us the bottom line. And like any
secondhand information, after enough times through the grapevine,
the truth about God deteriorates and crumbs of rumor are all that
remain.

https://store.faithlife.com/products/18581/secondhand-jesus
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/18581

God has offered us firsthand knowledge of
His love, His grace, and His power. Yet so often, we too easily
settle for someone else's descriptions, the Cliff notes from
another's spiritual journey. We are content for "God-experts" to do
the heavy lifting and then give us the bottom line. And like any
secondhand information, after enough times through the grapevine,
the truth about God deteriorates and crumbs of rumor are all that
remain.
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $14.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Deliver Us From Me-Ville ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/17473/deliver-us-from-me-ville
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/17473

	Welcome to Me-Ville, where you're surrounded by a culture that
celebrates and elevates the individual. The You Utopia where your
home, place of work, and even your place of worshp, is customized
to your discerning tastes. A super-exclusive club where Self and
Pride party, and Sacrifice and Humility can't get past the velvet
ropes. A place where it's all about you.

But is life supposed to be this way? Author Daivd Zimmerman takes
us on a hilarious and honest trip through Me-Ville, whil
Store Front: Faithlife eBooks
Regular Price: $13.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Deliver Us From Me-Ville ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/17473/deliver-us-from-me-ville
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/17473

	Welcome to Me-Ville, where you're surrounded by a culture that
celebrates and elevates the individual. The You Utopia where your
home, place of work, and even your place of worshp, is customized
to your discerning tastes. A super-exclusive club where Self and
Pride party, and Sacrifice and Humility can't get past the velvet
ropes. A place where it's all about you.

But is life supposed to be this way? Author Daivd Zimmerman takes
us on a hilarious and honest trip through Me-Ville, whil
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $13.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Franchising McChurch: Feeding Our Obsession with Easy Christianity ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/17462/franchising-mcchurch-feeding-our-obsession-with-easy-christianity
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/17462

We live in a fast-food nation, where the service is efficient,
the products are peer-tested, and size is king. And this
consumer-driven approach is seeping into the church.

https://store.faithlife.com/products/17462/franchising-mcchurch-feeding-our-obsession-with-easy-christianity
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/17462

We live in a fast-food nation, where the service is efficient,
the products are peer-tested, and size is king. And this
consumer-driven approach is seeping into the church.
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $14.99
Sale Price: $0.99

This is an unofficial mailing list that sends out notifications about all new deals for Logos/Verbum/Faithlife with a minimum discount of 90%.
Brought to you by https://www.heidoc.net/