[Vyrso-90] New Logos Deals!

autosender at heidoc.net autosender at heidoc.net
Sun Mar 1 08:03:23 UTC 2020

* New Logos Deals available! *

== Theology from the Spring: Reflections of the Creator Cast in Nature ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/154303/theology-from-the-spring-reflections-of-the-creator-cast-in-nature
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/156120

	We live in a world of duality, where the clashing of co-existent
beauty and chaos robs humanity of its innate purpose. Perhaps as a
coping mechanism, we also live in a world dictated by technological
advance that, despite its manifold conveniences, yields unintended
consequences such as alienation, detached purpose, and synthetic
happiness. What if the way to recover our sense of meaning and
ultimate transcendent truth was found organically, in the most pure
and ethereal settings of the
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $17.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Chaos to Calm: Fulfilling Life's Purpose Through True Worship ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/62016/chaos-to-calm-fulfilling-lifes-purpose-through-true-worship
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/62647

	Chaos to Calm . . . Fulfilling Life’s Purpose Through Worship is
a guiding light for those who are searching and disillusioned in
their lack of fulfillment and purpose in life. It seeks to lead the
discontented, dissatisfied, and unfulfilled down the only
life-fulfilling passageway. A passageway leading to the only true
Light and Giver of contentment and purpose—Jesus Christ—the One our
hearts were created to worship.
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $15.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Christian Men of Science: Eleven Men Who Changed the World ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/32575/christian-men-of-science-eleven-men-who-changed-the-world
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/32575

	In this day of the atheistic or agnostic stereotype that is
attached to the man of science, it is refreshing to study the lives
of eleven great scientists who professed Christ as their Lord and
Savior. In these short biographies, we are presented with a
distilled version of each man’s scientific accomplishments and the
evidences of his Christian faith. These testimonies demonstrate
that true scientists can be genuine Christians, and that faith in
God and the authority of the Bible is no
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $14.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== The Heart Changer ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/174919/the-heart-changer
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/177851

	Can an Israelite captive, wrenched from all she loves, serve the
very man who destroyed her village?
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $12.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== You're the Husband: A Blueprint for Leading in Marriage ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/136982/youre-the-husband-a-blueprint-for-leading-in-marriage
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/137652

	Your wife needs you. God calls men to be exceptional,
extraordinary, and exemplary. Somewhere between the Garden of Eden
and the invention of the latest video game console, this concept
got completely lost on a huge population of young men in our modern
society.
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $11.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Joseph and Ruth: A Classic Combination, God’s Providence in Difficult Situations ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/177014/joseph-and-ruth-a-classic-combination-gods-providence-in-difficult-situations
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/180329

	TWO GREAT BOOKS IN ONE
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $11.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Quest for Wholeness: Healing the Broken ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/149296/quest-for-wholeness-healing-the-broken
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/150313

	Statistics reveal that many women are living with brokenness and
hopelessness. Come discover the hope you have through this healing
journey of faith. This seven week Bible study paves the road for
the Christian woman to find and begin living a life healed and
whole. Experience the spiritual and emotional healing that Pat
discovered in her personal search into the name of God, Jehovah
Rapha, the Lord God Who Heals. As you embark on this quest, you
will learn: That God is trustworthy, Pra
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $10.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Biblical Leadership: Becoming a Different Kind of Leader ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/165580/biblical-leadership-becoming-a-different-kind-of-leader
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/167783

	There are many different types of leaders--leaders in the
business world, in government, in the home, and in the local
church. Sadly, many times leadership has been completely contrary
to what the Bible teaches. Many leaders are focused on what they
can get from their positions of authority rather than on what they
can give to the works in which they are involved. While some view
it as a tool for popularity and power, leadership is a privilege.
Leadership requires responsibility. We nee
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $9.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Jesus and the Children of Galilee ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/52886/jesus-and-the-children-of-galilee
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/53249

	Brothers Benjamin and Joel spend their days casting their nets
and dreaming about their futures. Benjamin wants to become
Galilee’s most prosperous fisherman, and Joel’s dream is to become
an important Pharisee—a Jewish leader of the city. One day, they
meet a strange newcomer who takes a special interest in helping
them. They follow this stranger all throughout Galilee, witnessing
miraculous events and listening to his wisdom. This man is a
healer, and claims to be the Son of God. Benj

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/154303/theology-from-the-spring-reflections-of-the-creator-cast-in-nature
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/156120

	We live in a world of duality, where the clashing of co-existent
beauty and chaos robs humanity of its innate purpose. Perhaps as a
coping mechanism, we also live in a world dictated by technological
advance that, despite its manifold conveniences, yields unintended
consequences such as alienation, detached purpose, and synthetic
happiness. What if the way to recover our sense of meaning and
ultimate transcendent truth was found organically, in the most pure
and ethereal settings of the
Store Front: Faithlife eBooks

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/62016/chaos-to-calm-fulfilling-lifes-purpose-through-true-worship
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/62647

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/32575/christian-men-of-science-eleven-men-who-changed-the-world
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/32575

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/174919/the-heart-changer
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/177851

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/136982/youre-the-husband-a-blueprint-for-leading-in-marriage
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/137652

	Your wife needs you. God calls men to be exceptional,
extraordinary, and exemplary. Somewhere between the Garden of Eden
and the invention of the latest video game console, this concept
got completely lost on a huge population of young men in our modern
society.
Store Front: Faithlife eBooks
Regular Price: $11.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Joseph and Ruth: A Classic Combination, God’s Providence in Difficult Situations ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/177014/joseph-and-ruth-a-classic-combination-gods-providence-in-difficult-situations
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/180329

	TWO GREAT BOOKS IN ONE

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/149296/quest-for-wholeness-healing-the-broken
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/150313

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/165580/biblical-leadership-becoming-a-different-kind-of-leader
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/167783

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/52886/jesus-and-the-children-of-galilee
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/53249

	Brothers Benjamin and Joel spend their days casting their nets
and dreaming about their futures. Benjamin wants to become
Galilee’s most prosperous fisherman, and Joel’s dream is to become
an important Pharisee—a Jewish leader of the city. One day, they
meet a strange newcomer who takes a special interest in helping
them. They follow this stranger all throughout Galilee, witnessing
miraculous events and listening to his wisdom. This man is a
healer, and claims to be the Son of God. Benj
Store Front: Faithlife eBooks
Regular Price: $9.99
Sale Price: $0.99

This is an unofficial mailing list that sends out notifications about all new deals for Logos/Verbum/Faithlife with a minimum discount of 90%.
Brought to you by https://www.heidoc.net/