[Vyrso-90] New Logos Deals!

autosender at heidoc.net autosender at heidoc.net
Tue Mar 17 07:01:42 UTC 2020

* New Logos Deals available! *

== Unfaithful: Hope and Healing After Infidelity ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/18571/unfaithful-hope-and-healing-after-infidelity
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/18571

	Statistics show that one in every four marriages is impacted
by infidelity. So the odds are pretty good that you or someone
you know has experienced the searing pain of marital infidelity.
But adultery is not an automatic death sentence for your marriage.
You can trust again. You can restore intimacy. You can have a
relationship that you will both cherish for a lifetime.

Store Front: Faithlife eBooks
Regular Price: $14.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Unfaithful: Hope and Healing After Infidelity ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/18571/unfaithful-hope-and-healing-after-infidelity
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/18571

	Statistics show that one in every four marriages is impacted
by infidelity. So the odds are pretty good that you or someone
you know has experienced the searing pain of marital infidelity.
But adultery is not an automatic death sentence for your marriage.
You can trust again. You can restore intimacy. You can have a
relationship that you will both cherish for a lifetime.

Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $14.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== On Guard: Defending Your Faith with Reason and Precision ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/17434/on-guard-defending-your-faith-with-reason-and-precision
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/17434

	Renowned scholar William Lane Craig offers a readable, rich
training manual for defending the Christian faith.

This concise guide is filled with illustrations, sidebars, and
memorizable steps to help Christians stand their ground and defend
their faith with reason and precision. In his engaging style, Dr.
Craig offers four arguments for God’s existence, defends the
historicity of Jesus’ personal claims and resurrection, addresses
the problem of suffering, and shows why religious relat
Store Front: Faithlife eBooks
Regular Price: $18.99

https://store.faithlife.com/products/17434/on-guard-defending-your-faith-with-reason-and-precision
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/17434

	Renowned scholar William Lane Craig offers a readable, rich
training manual for defending the Christian faith.

This concise guide is filled with illustrations, sidebars, and
memorizable steps to help Christians stand their ground and defend
their faith with reason and precision. In his engaging style, Dr.
Craig offers four arguments for God’s existence, defends the
historicity of Jesus’ personal claims and resurrection, addresses
the problem of suffering, and shows why religious relat
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $18.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Understanding the Times: A Survey of Competing Worldviews ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/54843/understanding-the-times-a-survey-of-competing-worldviews
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/55345

Your view of God determines your view of the
world.
You hold in your hands a landmark guide to understanding the ideas
and forces shaping our times. Understanding the
Times offers a fascinating, comprehensive look at the how
the tenets of the Christian worldview compares with the five major
competing worldviews of our day: Islam, Secular Humanism, Marxism,
New Age, and Postmodernism.

Understanding the Times is a systematic way to understand
the ideas that rule our world. While the
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $39.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== From Weakness to Strength: 8 Vulnerabilities That Can Bring Out the Best in Your Leadership ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/145394/from-weakness-to-strength-8-vulnerabilities-that-can-bring-out-the-best-in-your-leadership
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/146210

	In this honest book, pastor and author Scott Sauls exposes the
real struggles that Christian leaders and pastors regularly
face. Sauls shares his own stories and those of other leaders from
Scripture and throughout history to remind us that we are human, we
are sinners, and we need Jesus to help us thrive as people and
leaders.

For Christian leaders—both inside and outside of the
church—weaknesses that are left unchecked can lead to a downfall
that is both public and painful. They w
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $22.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== A Practical Guide to Culture: Helping the Next Generation Navigate Today's World ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/138339/a-practical-guide-to-culture-helping-the-next-generation-navigate-todays-world
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/139062

	We don’t have to lose the next generation to culture. In this
practical guide, John Stonestreet and Brett Kunkle explore
questions including:

What unseen undercurrents are shaping twenty-first-century
youth culture?
Why do so many kids struggle with identity?
How do we talk to kids about same-sex marriage and
transgenderism?
How can leaders steer kids away from substance abuse and other
addictions?
How can we ground students in the biblical story and empower
them to change the wor
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $22.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== The Secret Battle of Ideas about God: Overcoming the Outbreak of Five Fatal Worldviews ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/144594/the-secret-battle-of-ideas-about-god-overcoming-the-outbreak-of-five-fatal-worldviews
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/145373

	A virus has been spreading across America. Chances are you’ve
already been infected without even realizing it. The virus is made
up of dangerous ideas—worldviews that don’t reflect Jesus and
biblical living.

According to a recent Barna study, less than one in five practicing
Christians have a biblical worldview. Idea viruses—stemming from
secularism, Marxism, postmodernism, new spirituality, and Islam—are
rampant in our churches today.

But don’t give up—there is hope! The Secret
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $22.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Room for Doubt: How Uncertainty Can Deepen Your Faith ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/144697/room-for-doubt-how-uncertainty-can-deepen-your-faith
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/145474

	Many people have questions about faith. Ben Young knows what
it’s like to feel as if you’re alone in your doubts. In Room for
Doubt, Ben offers:

An honest look at hard questions about God, the Bible, and
faith
Examples of spiritual giants in Scripture and history who
doubted
Insight into how to process uncertainty, suffering, and
disappointment with God
Clarity on the difference between uncertainty and mystery
Encouragement about how doubt and faith go together

Ben invites
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $22.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Saying Goodbye: A personal story of baby loss and 90 days of support to walk you through grief ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/147193/saying-goodbye-a-personal-story-of-baby-loss-and-90-days-of-support-to-walk-you-through-grief
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/148070

	Losing a baby, whether through miscarriage, stillbirth or
neonatal death, leaves so many parents lost in grief and full of
unanswered questions.
Zoë Clark-Coates, and her husband Andy, have personally faced the
loss of five babies. Out of their experiences came the charity
The Mariposa Trust (more often known by its leading division
Saying Goodbye), offering support to thousands of grieving
parents and relatives around the world each week.

Now, Zoë writes a moving account of their ex
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $19.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== How People Change ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/42037/how-people-change
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/42037

	A changed heart is the bright promise of the gospel.

When the Bible talks about the gift of a new heart, it doesn't mean
a heart that is immediately perfected, but a heart that is capable
of being changed. Jesus' work on the cross targets our hearts, our
core desires and motivations, and when our hearts change, our
behavior changes. It's amazing to watch people who once seemed
stuck in a pattern of words, choices, and behaviors start living in
a new way as Christ changes their hearts.
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $17.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== What's It Like to Be Married to Me? And Other Dangerous Questions ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/18445/whats-it-like-to-be-married-to-me-and-other-dangerous-questions
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/18445

What's It Like to Be Married to Me? is about knowing the
difference between having a desire for a better marriage and
setting the goal of a better marriage—as readers look in the
mirror to see how they can change.
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $17.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Wait and See: Finding Peace in God's Pauses and Plans ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/128059/wait-and-see-finding-peace-in-gods-pauses-and-plans
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/128456

When waiting on God stretches for months or years,
we might begin to doubt His promises. Did I hear You correctly,
God? Do You see what I’m going through? Why does this
have to be so hard?

In Wait and See, Wendy Pope draws on the life of King David
to help us

focus on the Person of our faith rather than the object of our
wait;
prepare for the future by participating in God’s work in the
present;
view God’s pauses as opportunities to know Him better;
gain confidence in God’s pl
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $17.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Man of God: Leading Your Family by Allowing God to Lead You ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/167014/man-of-god-leading-your-family-by-allowing-god-to-lead-you
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/169462

	What does it take to be a “real” man?

You don’t have to be perfect to be a man of God. As Dr.
Charles Stanley writes, a man of God is a maturing man, a striving
man, a knowledgeable man. And the first step in real manhood is
spiritual rebirth.

In Man of God, Dr. Stanley asks and answers questions
such as these:

What can we learn about manhood from Jesus’s example?
How does a true leader allow God to lead him?
Why is a godly man “both velvet and steel”?
What does it look like
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $17.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Be All You Can Be: A Challenge to Stretch Your God-Given Potential ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/20941/be-all-you-can-be-a-challenge-to-stretch-your-god-given-potential
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/20941

You have big dreams and major goals for your life. You want to
be a leader, fulfilled and fully realized, always able to take what
life throws at you and stretch beyond the status quo. But for some
reason, you never quite get there. You just aren't living up to
your potential, and you don't know why.
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $16.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== I Am N: Inspiring Stories of Christians Facing Islamic Extremists ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/54215/i-am-n-inspiring-stories-of-christians-facing-islamic-extremists
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/54605

Yousef, whose mother threatened to kill him for
having a Bible, now smuggles Bibles the way his family once
smuggled drugs.
After Parveen’s employer beats her for attending
church, Parveen begins to help other young Christian women who work
in Muslim houses.
Abdulmasi kills hundreds of Christians in northern Nigeria with no
remorse—until the day he chooses a new life of faith and sacrifices
everything for a God of love.

What can we learn from these faith-filled brothers and sister
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $16.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Hidden Prophets of the Bible: Finding the Gospel in Hosea through Malachi ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/144595/hidden-prophets-of-the-bible-finding-the-gospel-in-hosea-through-malachi
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/145374

	From an expert on Bible translation and interpretation comes a
revealing look at the Minor Prophets. Michael Williams, PhD, takes
readers on a journey from Hosea to Malachi, uncovering significant
messages about Jesus and the gospel.

Making these often overlooked books accessible, Williams gives
insight into each of the minor prophets, exploring

Little-known facts about the prophet
The gospel according to the prophet
Why the prophet should matter to readers

Though the Minor Pr
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $16.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Spiritual Parenting: An Awakening for Today's Families ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/17442/spiritual-parenting-an-awakening-for-todays-families
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/17442

	It's hard enough to train kids to behave, but good behavior
isn't what Jesus calls for in the Bible. He wants hearts and souls
that are shaped in vibrant faith and love toward God and others.
How can parents cultivate this in their children? In this book Dr.
Michelle Anthony shares practical examples and biblical insight on
the spiritual role of parenting.

Spiritual Parenting introduces the simple but revolutionary
concept that parents are, by the power of God's Spirit, to obey and
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $16.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== The Furious Longing of God ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/26565/the-furious-longing-of-god
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/26565

	Imagine a stormy day at sea, your ship yielding to a
relentless wind, pummeled by crashing waves, subject to the awesome
force of nature. A force that is both fierce and majestic. A power
that is nothing short of furious.

Such is God's intense, consuming love for His children. It's a love
that knows no limits, and no boundaries. A love that will go to any
lengths, and take any risks, to pursue us.

Renowned author and ragamuffin Brennan Manning presents a love
story for the brokenhe
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $16.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== It Is Finished: 365 Days of Good News ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/47055/it-is-finished-365-days-of-good-news
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/47220

	God's radical grace is unbelievable, unexplainable, and
definitely undeserved. But it's the foundation of our faith. In
this new 365-day devotional, Tullian Tchividjian reminds you every
day that the gospel is good news. It's God's message that He loves
us even when we don't deserve it. These short readings each contain
a truth from God's Word that will set you on a solid foundation for
the day—a foundation of God's grace, goodness, and unconditional
love.

Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $16.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== ReLaunch: How to Stage an Organizational Comeback ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/29887/relaunch-how-to-stage-an-organizational-comeback
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/29887

	A church in deep debt with attendance down by the thousands. A
college that had lapsed into a coma, its buildings in shambles, its
faculty demoralized, its enrollment at rock bottom. A university
facing lawsuits, scandal, and near-bankruptcy. Each situation
involved different financial needs, different lost dreams,
different personal wounds. But they each had one thing in common:
each needed a leader who could restore hope, vision, and
viability.

Dr. Mark Rutland has led three insti
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $16.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== The Heart of a Leader ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/35775/the-heart-of-a-leader
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/35775

Ken Blanchard is one of America's best-known leadership and
business experts. And now he helps you understand and experience
the art of influence by revealing the greatest life and leadership
lessons he's learned in his rich career as an educator and business
leader.
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $16.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Walk It Out: The Radical Result of Living God's Word One Step at a Time ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/145339/walk-it-out-the-radical-result-of-living-gods-word-one-step-at-a-time
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/146149

	Women often pack their lives with family, friends, and faithful
service, yet still end up feeling empty and unfulfilled. In Walk
It Out, Tricia Goyer demonstrates to women that walking out the
mandates of Scripture allows God to spark passion and mission
within them.

Whether believers realize it or not, God intended for them to do
what the Bible says: adopt the orphan, take the gospel into all the
world, and care for the needy. These are mandates that point
believers down the path o
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $16.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Stand: Rising Up Against Darkness, Temptation, and Persecution ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/144591/stand-rising-up-against-darkness-temptation-and-persecution
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/145370

	Your Darkest Moment Isn’t Your Destiny

In a frightening world, it’s tempting to question the promises of
God. Yet one word rings out in Scripture as a call to God’s people:
stand. From Moses at the Red Sea to Jesus with His disciples, stand
is the call to believe God and hold fast to His promises.

In Stand, Marian Jordan Ellis explores what it looks like to
be faithful in a crumbling world. She addresses questions like
these: How do Christian leaders share God’s good news in a cul
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $16.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== The Wisdom of Your Heart: Discovering the God-Given Purpose and Power of Your Emotions ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/144698/the-wisdom-of-your-heart-discovering-the-god-given-purpose-and-power-of-your-emotions
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/145475

	Christians believe many myths about emotions: Emotions lead
you astray. Emotions aren’t spiritual. And the biggest myth: God is
not emotional.

The truth is emotions are a God-given source of wisdom when we know
how to interpret them. Marc Alan Schelske explores:

How to notice our emotions and hear their truth
Brain research that gives unexpected insight into emotions’
purpose
Why denying our emotions hurts couples, families, and even the
church
Why no one can mature spiritual
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $16.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== The Fitting Room: Putting On the Character of Christ ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/145225/the-fitting-room-putting-on-the-character-of-christ
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/146028

	Colossians 3:12 tells us to “clothe” ourselves in Christian
virtues such as forgiveness, joy, patience, and compassion. But how
does that work in real life? Can we really “dress up” in the
character of Christ? Kelly Minter says the answer is yes—if we let
the Master Designer do the fitting. This relatable book offers
insightful Scripture study with real-life stories and simple,
down-to-earth explanations of the tricky concepts of justification
and sanctification—stitching it all togethe
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $16.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== The First Few Years of Marriage: 8 Ways to Strengthen Your “I Do” ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/144592/the-first-few-years-of-marriage-8-ways-to-strengthen-your-i-do
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/145371

When a marriage is new, it’s exciting. But as time passes,
couples can drift apart and wrestle with the challenges that are
common in any marriage. It can feel overwhelming, but together,
couples will find that a healthy marriage has thousands of course
changes.

In this follow-up to Getting Ready for Marriage, authors Jim
Burns and Doug Fields offer a practical guide designed to help
newlyweds build a strong foundation for a marriage that will last a
lifetime.

Along with explain
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $16.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Beauty Marks: Healing Your Wounded Heart ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/144696/beauty-marks-healing-your-wounded-heart
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/145473

	In this powerful healing journey, Linda Barrick applies the
words Jesus spoke during His time of greatest pain to help readers
transform their deepest wounds into their highest purpose.

In one second, Linda Barrick’s life changed when a drunk driver
slammed into her family’s van, nearly killing her daughter and
leaving Linda, her husband, and their son critically injured.
Barrick draws on her remarkable story of loss and hope to lead
readers toward emotional, physical, and spiritual
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $16.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Here I Am: Joining God's Adventurous Call to Love the World ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/165014/here-i-am-joining-gods-adventurous-call-to-love-the-world
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/167143

	Here I Am fills readers with a passion for God,
personal holiness, and the renewal of the church and wider world.
It captures the tension between the power of God’s Word and that of
personal stories, combining fresh teaching from Andy Hawthorne with
first-hand testimonies from people transformed by Jesus
Christ.

Equipped with relevant and thought-provoking discussion questions
and a series of short videos for personal reflection or group
discussion, this resource provides an encoura
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $16.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Just Show Up: The Dance of Walking through Suffering Together ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/51825/just-show-up-the-dance-of-walking-through-suffering-together
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/52098

	Kara Tippetts’s story was not a story of disease, although
she lost her battle with terminal cancer. It was not a story of
saying goodbye, although she was intentional in her time with her
husband and four children. Kara’s story was one of seeing God
in the hard and in the good. It was one of finding grace in the
everyday. And it was one of knowing “God with us” through fierce
and beautiful friendship.

In Just Show Up, Kara and her close friend, Jill Lynn
Buteyn, write about what fri
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $15.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== The Hardest Peace: Expecting Grace in the Midst of Life's Hard ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/44800/the-hardest-peace-expecting-grace-in-the-midst-of-lifes-hard
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/44817

	Don’t miss The Long Goodbye: The Kara Tippetts
Story on Netflix now, featuring Ann Voskamp, Ellie
Holcomb, and Joanna Gaines!

Kara Tippetts knows the ordinary days of mothering four kids, the
joy of watching her children grow ... and the devestating reality
of stage-four cancer. In The Hardest Peace, Kara doesn't
offer answers for when living is hard, but she asks us to join her
in moving away from fear and control and toward peace and grace.
Most of all, she draws us back to the God
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $15.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== The Dating Manifesto: A Drama-Free Plan for Pursuing Marriage with Purpose ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/52047/the-dating-manifesto-a-drama-free-plan-for-pursuing-marriage-with-purpose
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/52331

	Finally, a no-holds-barred word on dating, preparing for
marriage and maximizing singleness from someone who’s actually
living it.
Your attitudes about marriage and the path to marriage are wrong.
Some you’ve inherited, some you’ve simply bought—hook, line, and
sinker—and some you’ve made up yourself. They have translated
into bad action (or no action) in dating and
relationships. But it’s not too late; you can break the cycle of
dating dysfunction and learn to honor marriage, marry we
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $15.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Every Prophecy of the Bible: Clear Explanations for Uncertain Times ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/167013/every-prophecy-of-the-bible-clear-explanations-for-uncertain-times
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/169461

Unprecedented natural disasters, political uprisings,
and economic uncertainty: The Bible predicted it all. Now you can
understand it—and know what's coming next.
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $14.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Aha: The God Moment That Changes Everything ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/36429/aha-the-god-moment-that-changes-everything
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/36429

	We've all had "aha!" moments in our lives, times when a sudden
revelation surprises us with insight. According to pastor and
bestselling author Kyle Idleman, we can experience this same kind
of "aha!" in our spiritual lives. With everyday examples and
trademark testimonies, Idleman draws on Scripture to reveal how
three key elements can draw us closer to God and change our lives
for good.

Awakening to the reality of our true spiritual condition, we
see ourselves and our need for a Sa
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $14.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Understanding and Loving a Person with Depression: Biblical and Practical Wisdom to Build Empathy, Preserve Boundaries, and Show Compassion ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/166155/understanding-and-loving-a-person-with-depression-biblical-and-practical-wisdom-to-build-empathy-preserve-boundaries-and-show-compassion
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/168471

	If someone you love is depressed, you probably feel confused,
angry, and helpless. This encouraging guide will help you hold on
to hope while broadening your understanding of depression and its
treatment.

Dr. Brenda Hunter has been a caregiver for someone with depression
and has also struggled with depression herself. With empathy,
real-life stories, and clinical expertise, Brenda teams up with
Stephen Arterburn to explore:

The multiple causes of depression
How men and women r
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $14.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Understanding and Loving a Person with Attention Deficit Disorder: Biblical and Practical Wisdom to Build Empathy, Preserve Boundaries, and Show Compassion ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/166153/understanding-and-loving-a-person-with-attention-deficit-disorder-biblical-and-practical-wisdom-to-build-empathy-preserve-boundaries-and-show-compassion
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/168469

	People who love or work with someone with ADD often feel
conflicted: they want to help, but they don’t want to enable. They
value the person’s creativity, but they are exhausted.

Stephen Arterburn and Timothy Smith address ten myths about ADD,
the pros and cons of medication, foods that help to minimize ADD,
twelve strengths of people with ADD, new studies on how to calm the
mind, showing empathy even when it’s hard, and more.

This fresh look at ADD—not as a malady but as a unique
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $14.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== The Top Ten Mistakes Leaders Make ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/31964/the-top-ten-mistakes-leaders-make
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/31964

Although leadership is the hot topic on conference agendas and
book tours, most people who find themselves in positions of
leadership have little or no training for the role. They simply
continue to make the same old mistakes.
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $14.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Understanding and Loving a Person with Borderline Personality Disorder: Biblical and Practical Wisdom to Build Empathy, Preserve Boundaries, and Show Compassion ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/166141/understanding-and-loving-a-person-with-borderline-personality-disorder-biblical-and-practical-wisdom-to-build-empathy-preserve-boundaries-and-show-compassion
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/168457

	This book is for anyone who thought they were good friends
with someone, only to be yelled at unexpectedly, for anyone who has
a coworker who twists others’ words, or for anyone who has a spouse
who is violent and accusatory.

Borderline personality disorder (BPD) is a mental illness that can
make loved ones feel as if it is their fault. Stephen
Arterburn and Dr. Robert Wise wants readers to know it’s not
their fault and there is hope. In this book, they offer readers
advice on how t
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $14.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Jesus In The Present Tense: The I AM Statements of Christ ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/168055/jesus-in-the-present-tense-the-i-am-statements-of-christ
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/170557

In Jesus in the Present Tense, Dr.
Warren W. Wiersbe explores the “I AM” statements of God—from His
burning bush conversation with Moses, to His powerful reassurances
to the Israelites, to Jesus’s startling claim to be the Light of
the World.

Many Christians find themselves mired in past regrets or
future fears, but the name of God itself reminds readers that God
wants them to live in the present. The more readers understand and
apply God’s I AM statements from the Old and New Tes
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $14.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Healing for Damaged Emotions ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/50339/healing-for-damaged-emotions
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/50595

	Events in our lives, both good and bad, form rings in us like
the rings in a tree. Each ring records memories that affect our
feelings, our relationships, and our thoughts about God.

In this classic work, David Seamands encourages us to live
compassionately with ourselves as we allow the Holy Spirit to heal
our past. As he helps us name hurdles in our lives—such as guilt,
poor self-worth, and perfectionism—he shows us how we can find
freedom from our pain and enjoy the abundant life G
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $14.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== The Grace Outpouring: Blessing Others through Prayer ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/26098/the-grace-outpouring-blessing-others-through-prayer
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/26098

	An inspiration for the creation of houses of prayer around
the world, The Grace Outpouring is a captivating account of
spiritual renewal on a Welsh hillside.

When Roy Godwin turned his back on a lucrative consulting job to
lead the quiet retreat center Ffald-y-Brenin in West Wales, he
wasn’t sure what was next. Then God showed up.

In the years since the Godwins welcomed their first surprise guests
to Ffald-y-Brenin, God has drawn thousands of seekers to this
converted hill-farm w
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $12.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== It Takes a Home: And Other Lessons from the Heart ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/36428/it-takes-a-home-and-other-lessons-from-the-heart
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/36428

	With sensitivity and honesty, this unique book exposes the
myths and lies women have bought into and heralds the truth - it
still takes a family, not a village, to raise God-loving,
well-adjusted children.

Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $12.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== I'd Like You More if You Were More like Me Leader Connect Guide ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/144107/id-like-you-more-if-you-were-more-like-me-leader-connect-guide
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/144876

	The word intimacy can make any small group a little
uncomfortable. In I’d Like You More if You Were More like
Me, John Ortberg shows readers that true closeness with others
can start with the most mundane, everyday moments of connection and
explains why intimacy is not something to fear but something to
work toward.

With space to jot down reminders, observations, and prayers, this
six-session leader connect guide equips the reader to lead a small
group through Ortberg’s book and the
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $12.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== SelfLess: Living Your Part in the Big Story of God ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/145400/selfless-living-your-part-in-the-big-story-of-god
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/146220

	In SelfLess, popular speaker Megan Fate Marshman
exposes the source of self-limiting beliefs that create needless
striving to be good enough and points to powerful truths that can
transform life into a new experience of freedom, joy, and
love.

People desire to be significant; however, ironically amidst a
self-help and “find-me” culture, they become their own greatest
obstacles. Significance cannot be created through self or found by
desperately reaching for other people.

An abun
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $12.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Be a People Person: Effective Leadership Through Effective Relationships ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/30581/be-a-people-person-effective-leadership-through-effective-relationships
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/30581

You can bring out the best in people!
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $11.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Come and See: Everything You Ever Wanted in the One Place You Would Never Look ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/145546/come-and-see-everything-you-ever-wanted-in-the-one-place-you-would-never-look
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/146376

	Come and See what? LIFE as God intended irresistibly revealed
today in a way that is every bit as awe-inspiring and life-changing
as when Jesus Himself walked the earth.

Todd Wagner invites readers to experience the adventure, goodness,
and fullness of life that God has intended for humankind from the
beginning of time and especially today through His provision
through His people. Weekly meetings of mostly bored adults who
regularly attend services have nothing to do with God’s visio
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $22.99
Sale Price: $1.99

== Overrated: Are We More in Love with the Idea of Changing the World Than Actually Changing the World? ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/42385/overrated-are-we-more-in-love-with-the-idea-of-changing-the-world-than-actually-changing-the-world
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/42384

	Many people today talk about justice, but are they living
justly? They want to change the world, but are they being changed
themselves?

Eugene Cho has a confession: "I like to talk about changing the
world but I don't really like to do what it takes." If this is true
of the man who founded the One Day's Wages global antipoverty
movement, then what must it take to act on one's ideals? Cho does
not doubt the sincerity of those who want to change the world. But
he fears that today's wea
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $10.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== I'd Like You More if You Were More like Me Member Connect Guide: Getting Real about Getting Close ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/144108/id-like-you-more-if-you-were-more-like-me-member-connect-guide-getting-real-about-getting-close
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/144877

Following the ideas of John Ortberg’s book, I’d Like You More
if You Were More like Me, this six-week study includes biblical
insights, group questions, personal journaling prompts, and at-home
activity ideas. Small-group members will learn how to connect on a
deeper level with the people God has placed in their lives, both
inside and outside the group, as they grow closer to the One who
made them for relationships.

This is more than a small-group study. It is an invitation to
dev

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/54843/understanding-the-times-a-survey-of-competing-worldviews
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/55345

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/145394/from-weakness-to-strength-8-vulnerabilities-that-can-bring-out-the-best-in-your-leadership
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/146210

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/138339/a-practical-guide-to-culture-helping-the-next-generation-navigate-todays-world
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/139062

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/144594/the-secret-battle-of-ideas-about-god-overcoming-the-outbreak-of-five-fatal-worldviews
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/145373

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/144697/room-for-doubt-how-uncertainty-can-deepen-your-faith
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/145474

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/147193/saying-goodbye-a-personal-story-of-baby-loss-and-90-days-of-support-to-walk-you-through-grief
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/148070

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/42037/how-people-change
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/42037

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/18445/whats-it-like-to-be-married-to-me-and-other-dangerous-questions
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/18445

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/128059/wait-and-see-finding-peace-in-gods-pauses-and-plans
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/128456

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/167014/man-of-god-leading-your-family-by-allowing-god-to-lead-you
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/169462

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/20941/be-all-you-can-be-a-challenge-to-stretch-your-god-given-potential
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/20941

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/54215/i-am-n-inspiring-stories-of-christians-facing-islamic-extremists
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/54605

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/17442/spiritual-parenting-an-awakening-for-todays-families
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/17442

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/26565/the-furious-longing-of-god
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/26565

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/47055/it-is-finished-365-days-of-good-news
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/47220

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/29887/relaunch-how-to-stage-an-organizational-comeback
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/29887

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/35775/the-heart-of-a-leader
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/35775

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/145339/walk-it-out-the-radical-result-of-living-gods-word-one-step-at-a-time
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/146149

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/144591/stand-rising-up-against-darkness-temptation-and-persecution
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/145370

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/144698/the-wisdom-of-your-heart-discovering-the-god-given-purpose-and-power-of-your-emotions
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/145475

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/145225/the-fitting-room-putting-on-the-character-of-christ
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/146028

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/144592/the-first-few-years-of-marriage-8-ways-to-strengthen-your-i-do
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/145371

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/144696/beauty-marks-healing-your-wounded-heart
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/145473

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/165014/here-i-am-joining-gods-adventurous-call-to-love-the-world
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/167143

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/51825/just-show-up-the-dance-of-walking-through-suffering-together
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/52098

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/44800/the-hardest-peace-expecting-grace-in-the-midst-of-lifes-hard
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/44817

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/52047/the-dating-manifesto-a-drama-free-plan-for-pursuing-marriage-with-purpose
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/52331

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/167013/every-prophecy-of-the-bible-clear-explanations-for-uncertain-times
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/169461

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/36429/aha-the-god-moment-that-changes-everything
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/36429

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/166155/understanding-and-loving-a-person-with-depression-biblical-and-practical-wisdom-to-build-empathy-preserve-boundaries-and-show-compassion
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/168471

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/166153/understanding-and-loving-a-person-with-attention-deficit-disorder-biblical-and-practical-wisdom-to-build-empathy-preserve-boundaries-and-show-compassion
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/168469

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/31964/the-top-ten-mistakes-leaders-make
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/31964

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/166141/understanding-and-loving-a-person-with-borderline-personality-disorder-biblical-and-practical-wisdom-to-build-empathy-preserve-boundaries-and-show-compassion
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/168457

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/168055/jesus-in-the-present-tense-the-i-am-statements-of-christ
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/170557

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/50339/healing-for-damaged-emotions
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/50595

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/26098/the-grace-outpouring-blessing-others-through-prayer
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/26098

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/36428/it-takes-a-home-and-other-lessons-from-the-heart
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/36428

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/144107/id-like-you-more-if-you-were-more-like-me-leader-connect-guide
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/144876

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/145400/selfless-living-your-part-in-the-big-story-of-god
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/146220

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/30581/be-a-people-person-effective-leadership-through-effective-relationships
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/30581

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/145546/come-and-see-everything-you-ever-wanted-in-the-one-place-you-would-never-look
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/146376

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/42385/overrated-are-we-more-in-love-with-the-idea-of-changing-the-world-than-actually-changing-the-world
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/42384

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/144108/id-like-you-more-if-you-were-more-like-me-member-connect-guide-getting-real-about-getting-close
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/144877

Following the ideas of John Ortberg’s book, I’d Like You More
if You Were More like Me, this six-week study includes biblical
insights, group questions, personal journaling prompts, and at-home
activity ideas. Small-group members will learn how to connect on a
deeper level with the people God has placed in their lives, both
inside and outside the group, as they grow closer to the One who
made them for relationships.

This is more than a small-group study. It is an invitation to
dev
Store Front: Faithlife eBooks
Regular Price: $10.99
Sale Price: $0.99

This is an unofficial mailing list that sends out notifications about all new deals for Logos/Verbum/Faithlife with a minimum discount of 90%.
Brought to you by https://www.heidoc.net/