[Vyrso-90] New Logos Deals!

autosender at heidoc.net autosender at heidoc.net
Fri May 22 07:01:48 UTC 2020

* New Logos Deals available! *

== Saints: Becoming More Than "Christians" ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/187240/saints-becoming-more-than-christians
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/191041

	The Bible uses the word Christian to describe followers
of Jesus a grand total of three times. But there's another
identifier that fills the pages of the New Testament--a word we've
mistakenly reserved for the halo-wearing elite, losing something
profound in the process.

Saints.
Wrapped in this ancient word is a divine invitation to discover who
God created you to be and awaken to the life you were meant to
know. Using Scripture and stories from his own experience, Addison
Bevere ma
Store Front: Faithlife eBooks
Regular Price: $19.99
Sale Price: $1.99

== Saints: Becoming More Than "Christians" ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/187240/saints-becoming-more-than-christians
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/191041

	The Bible uses the word Christian to describe followers
of Jesus a grand total of three times. But there's another
identifier that fills the pages of the New Testament--a word we've
mistakenly reserved for the halo-wearing elite, losing something
profound in the process.

Saints.
Wrapped in this ancient word is a divine invitation to discover who
God created you to be and awaken to the life you were meant to
know. Using Scripture and stories from his own experience, Addison
Bevere ma
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $19.99
Sale Price: $1.99

This is an unofficial mailing list that sends out notifications about all new deals for Logos/Verbum/Faithlife with a minimum discount of 90%.
Brought to you by https://www.heidoc.net/