[Vyrso] New Logos Freebies!

autosender at heidoc.net autosender at heidoc.net
Thu Apr 30 19:02:54 UTC 2020

* New Logos Freebies available! *

== Coronavirus y Cristo ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/192276/coronavirus-y-cristo
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/196765

	En Coronavirus y Cristo, John Piper invita a lectores alrededor
del mundo a anclar sus vidas en la Roca sólida de Jesucristo.
Nuestras almas solo pueden ser sostenidas por un Dios soberano que
ordena, gobierna y reina sobre todas las cosas y que cumple todos
Sus buenos propósitos para los que confían en Él.
Store Front: Faithlife eBooks
Regular Price: $0.00
Sale Price: $0.00

== Coronavirus y Cristo ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/192276/coronavirus-y-cristo
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/196765

	En Coronavirus y Cristo, John Piper invita a lectores alrededor
del mundo a anclar sus vidas en la Roca sólida de Jesucristo.
Nuestras almas solo pueden ser sostenidas por un Dios soberano que
ordena, gobierna y reina sobre todas las cosas y que cumple todos
Sus buenos propósitos para los que confían en Él.
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $0.00
Sale Price: $0.00

== коронавирус и ХРИСТОС ==

https://www.logos.com/product/192274/koronavirus-i-khristos
https://www.logos.com/buy/196763

	This is the Russian Translation of "Coronavirus and Christ"-
"This is a time when the fragile form of this world is felt. The
seemingly solid foundations are shaking. The question we should be
asking is, Do we have a Rock under our feet? A Rock that cannot be
shaken—ever?" —John Piper On January 11, 2020, a novel coronavirus
(COVID-19) reportedly claimed its first victim in the Hubei
province of China. By March 11, 2020, the World Health Organization
had declared a global pandemic. In t
Store Front: Logos
Regular Price: $0.00
Sale Price: $0.00

== коронавирус и ХРИСТОС ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/192274/koronavirus-i-khristos
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/196763

https://store.faithlife.com/products/192274/koronavirus-i-khristos
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/196763

	This is the Russian Translation of "Coronavirus and Christ"-
"This is a time when the fragile form of this world is felt. The
seemingly solid foundations are shaking. The question we should be
asking is, Do we have a Rock under our feet? A Rock that cannot be
shaken—ever?" —John Piper On January 11, 2020, a novel coronavirus
(COVID-19) reportedly claimed its first victim in the Hubei
province of China. By March 11, 2020, the World Health Organization
had declared a global pandemic. In t
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $0.00
Sale Price: $0.00

== Le Coronavirus et Christ ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/192273/le-coronavirus-et-christ
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/196762

	This is the French Translation of "Coronavirus and Christ"-
"This is a time when the fragile form of this world is felt. The
seemingly solid foundations are shaking. The question we should be
asking is, Do we have a Rock under our feet? A Rock that cannot be
shaken—ever?" —John Piper On January 11, 2020, a novel coronavirus
(COVID-19) reportedly claimed its first victim in the Hubei
province of China. By March 11, 2020, the World Health Organization
had declared a global pandemic. In th

https://store.faithlife.com/products/192273/le-coronavirus-et-christ
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/196762

	This is the French Translation of "Coronavirus and Christ"-
"This is a time when the fragile form of this world is felt. The
seemingly solid foundations are shaking. The question we should be
asking is, Do we have a Rock under our feet? A Rock that cannot be
shaken—ever?" —John Piper On January 11, 2020, a novel coronavirus
(COVID-19) reportedly claimed its first victim in the Hubei
province of China. By March 11, 2020, the World Health Organization
had declared a global pandemic. In th
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $0.00
Sale Price: $0.00

== Coronavírus E Cristo ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/192272/coronavirus-e-cristo
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/196761

	"Este é um momento em que a forma frágil deste mundo é sentida.
As fundações aparentemente sólidas estão tremendo. A questão que
devemos ser perguntando é, Temos uma Rocha debaixo de nossos pés?
Uma rocha que não pode ser abalada - nunca?" —John Piper Em 11 de
janeiro de 2020, alegou-se que um novo coronavírus (Sars-Cov-2)
havia feito sua sua primeira vítima na província de Wuhan, na
China. Em 11 de março de 2020, a Organização Mundial da Saúde havia
declarado a doença COVID-19 como uma

https://store.faithlife.com/products/192272/coronavirus-e-cristo
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/196761

	"Este é um momento em que a forma frágil deste mundo é sentida.
As fundações aparentemente sólidas estão tremendo. A questão que
devemos ser perguntando é, Temos uma Rocha debaixo de nossos pés?
Uma rocha que não pode ser abalada - nunca?" —John Piper Em 11 de
janeiro de 2020, alegou-se que um novo coronavírus (Sars-Cov-2)
havia feito sua sua primeira vítima na província de Wuhan, na
China. Em 11 de março de 2020, a Organização Mundial da Saúde havia
declarado a doença COVID-19 como uma
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $0.00
Sale Price: $0.00

== Corona und Christus ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/192270/corona-und-christus
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/196760

	Am 11. Januar 2020 forderte ein neuartiges Corona-Virus
(COVID-19) Berichten zufolge sein erstes Opfer in Wuhan, der
Hauptstadt der Provinz Hubei in China. Am 11. März 2020 sah sich
die Weltgesundheitsorganisation veranlasst, eine weltweite Pandemie
ausrufen. Inmitten dieser Angst und Unsicherheit fragt man sich,
was Gott gerade tut. In Corona und Christus lädt John Piper Leser
ein, sich auf den festen Grund, den Fels Jesus Christus, zu
stellen: In Ihm, dem souveränen Gott, finden unser

https://store.faithlife.com/products/192270/corona-und-christus
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/196760

	Am 11. Januar 2020 forderte ein neuartiges Corona-Virus
(COVID-19) Berichten zufolge sein erstes Opfer in Wuhan, der
Hauptstadt der Provinz Hubei in China. Am 11. März 2020 sah sich
die Weltgesundheitsorganisation veranlasst, eine weltweite Pandemie
ausrufen. Inmitten dieser Angst und Unsicherheit fragt man sich,
was Gott gerade tut. In Corona und Christus lädt John Piper Leser
ein, sich auf den festen Grund, den Fels Jesus Christus, zu
stellen: In Ihm, dem souveränen Gott, finden unser
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $0.00
Sale Price: $0.00

This is an unofficial mailing list that sends out notifications about all new free resources for Logos/Verbum/Faithlife.
Brought to you by https://www.heidoc.net/