[Vyrso] LES 2nd edition free for owners of 1st edition

autosender at heidoc.net autosender at heidoc.net
Mon Jan 20 19:23:07 UTC 2020

The LES v.2 is now available for free (as a permanent license) to those who
only own a temporary license.

(Whether this is on purpose or by mistake I don't know. But it couldn't hurt
to grab it quickly while it's available.)

<https://www.logos.com/product/188040/the-lexham-english-septuagint-second-e
dition>