[Vyrso] New Logos Freebies!

autosender at heidoc.net autosender at heidoc.net
Wed Jun 10 06:01:24 UTC 2020

* New Logos Freebies available! *

== Stronger Together, Weaker Apart: Powerful Prayers to Unite Us in Love ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/192030/stronger-together-weaker-apart-powerful-prayers-to-unite-us-in-love
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/196427

In This Supercharged Atmosphere…

Do you struggle to love those whose opinions differ from
yours?

Whether it’s the coworker talking politics, the opinionated uncle
at the other end of the holiday table, or the fellow believer
sitting in your pew, it can be hard to grit your teeth and get
along—much less show love! And you’re not the only one
struggling. Our nation, our churches, and
even our families are all experiencing disastrous separation and
discord.

But here’s the
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $13.99
Sale Price: $0.00

== Stronger Together, Weaker Apart: Powerful Prayers to Unite Us in Love ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/192030/stronger-together-weaker-apart-powerful-prayers-to-unite-us-in-love
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/196427

In This Supercharged Atmosphere…

Do you struggle to love those whose opinions differ from
yours?

Whether it’s the coworker talking politics, the opinionated uncle
at the other end of the holiday table, or the fellow believer
sitting in your pew, it can be hard to grit your teeth and get
along—much less show love! And you’re not the only one
struggling. Our nation, our churches, and
even our families are all experiencing disastrous separation and
discord.

But here’s the
Store Front: Faithlife eBooks
Regular Price: $13.99
Sale Price: $0.00

This is an unofficial mailing list that sends out notifications about all new free resources for Logos/Verbum/Faithlife.
Brought to you by https://www.heidoc.net/