[Vyrso] New Logos Freebies!

autosender at heidoc.net autosender at heidoc.net
Tue Mar 31 08:02:38 UTC 2020

* New Logos Freebies available! *

== Storm Siren ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/40092/storm-siren
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/40092

	The award-winning novel that started it
all.
Store Front: Faithlife eBooks
Regular Price: $5.99
Sale Price: $0.00

== Storm Siren ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/40092/storm-siren
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/40092

	The award-winning novel that started it
all.
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $5.99
Sale Price: $0.00

== Barefoot Summer ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/30055/barefoot-summer
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/30055

	The first book in the Chapel Springs Romance
series by bestselling author Denise Hunter!

https://store.faithlife.com/products/30055/barefoot-summer
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/30055

	The first book in the Chapel Springs Romance
series by bestselling author Denise Hunter!
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $5.99
Sale Price: $0.00

== The Beginner's Bible Bible Story Favorites: My First ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/25164/the-beginners-bible-bible-story-favorites-my-first
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/25164

	These Beginner’s Bible I Can Read 5-book treasuries titled The
Beginner’s Bible Old Testament Heroes I Can Read Collection and The
Beginner’s Bible New Testament I Can Read Collection are sure to
please any young reader and parent alike. Beloved Beginner’s Bible
artwork together with the easy-to-read text is a sure winner for
parents looking for another way to share God’s Word with their
youngsters. And with the addition of an audio reading of each of
these popular Bible stories, these
Store Front: Faithlife eBooks
Regular Price: $3.99

https://store.faithlife.com/products/25164/the-beginners-bible-bible-story-favorites-my-first
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/25164

	These Beginner’s Bible I Can Read 5-book treasuries titled The
Beginner’s Bible Old Testament Heroes I Can Read Collection and The
Beginner’s Bible New Testament I Can Read Collection are sure to
please any young reader and parent alike. Beloved Beginner’s Bible
artwork together with the easy-to-read text is a sure winner for
parents looking for another way to share God’s Word with their
youngsters. And with the addition of an audio reading of each of
these popular Bible stories, these
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $3.99
Sale Price: $0.00

== Last Light ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/22401/last-light
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/22401

	Book 1 in a masterful what-if series in which
global catastrophe puts a family’s very survival at risk—and both
reveals the darkness in human hearts and lights the way to
restoration.
Store Front: Faithlife eBooks
Regular Price: $7.99
Sale Price: $0.00

== Last Light ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/22401/last-light
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/22401

	Book 1 in a masterful what-if series in which
global catastrophe puts a family’s very survival at risk—and both
reveals the darkness in human hearts and lights the way to
restoration.
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $7.99
Sale Price: $0.00

== The Berenstain Bears and the Little Lost Cub: Level 1 ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/22004/the-berenstain-bears-and-the-little-lost-cub-level-1
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/22004

	Helping a lost cub find his mother is a perfect good deed for
the Scouts. After all, if they are living by God’s example, they
cannot let even the smallest go astray! Will they find the cub’s
mother and bring them back together?
Store Front: Faithlife eBooks
Regular Price: $0.99

https://store.faithlife.com/products/22004/the-berenstain-bears-and-the-little-lost-cub-level-1
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/22004

	Helping a lost cub find his mother is a perfect good deed for
the Scouts. After all, if they are living by God’s example, they
cannot let even the smallest go astray! Will they find the cub’s
mother and bring them back together?
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $0.99
Sale Price: $0.00

This is an unofficial mailing list that sends out notifications about all new free resources for Logos/Verbum/Faithlife.
Brought to you by https://www.heidoc.net/