[Vyrso] New Logos Freebies!

autosender at heidoc.net autosender at heidoc.net
Tue May 19 07:01:42 UTC 2020

* New Logos Freebies available! *

== He Is My All: Living in the Truth of God's Love for Me ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/37490/he-is-my-all-living-in-the-truth-of-gods-love-for-me
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/37490

As women, we are created with an innate desire for
unconditional love. And throughout our lives we seek ways to
satisfy this longing in our hearts: through relationships,
motherhood, and even careers. But the search for perfect love in an
imperfect world can often leave us feeling heartbroken and
insecure. So how do we satisfy our soul's deepest desire?
Store Front: Faithlife eBooks
Regular Price: $14.99
Sale Price: $0.00

== He Is My All: Living in the Truth of God's Love for Me ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/37490/he-is-my-all-living-in-the-truth-of-gods-love-for-me
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/37490

As women, we are created with an innate desire for
unconditional love. And throughout our lives we seek ways to
satisfy this longing in our hearts: through relationships,
motherhood, and even careers. But the search for perfect love in an
imperfect world can often leave us feeling heartbroken and
insecure. So how do we satisfy our soul's deepest desire?
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $14.99
Sale Price: $0.00

This is an unofficial mailing list that sends out notifications about all new free resources for Logos/Verbum/Faithlife.
Brought to you by https://www.heidoc.net/