[Vyrso] New Logos Freebies!

autosender at heidoc.net autosender at heidoc.net
Wed May 27 17:01:57 UTC 2020

* New Logos Freebies available! *

== Christ and Calamity: Grace and Gratitude in the Darkest Valley ==

https://www.logos.com/product/192852/christ-and-calamity-grace-and-gratitude-in-the-darkest-valley
https://www.logos.com/buy/197502
In the midst of suffering and uncertainty, we’re all prone to think that God has forgotten us, he doesn’t care, or he’s powerless to do anything. In Christ and Calamity, Harold L. Senkbeil speaks pastorally to our suffering and uncertainty. Senkbeil shows God’s constant and faithful grace to us.
Store Front: Logos
Regular Price: $5.99
Sale Price: $0.00

== Christ and Calamity: Grace and Gratitude in the Darkest Valley ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/192852/christ-and-calamity-grace-and-gratitude-in-the-darkest-valley
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/197502
In the midst of suffering and uncertainty, we’re all prone to think that God has forgotten us, he doesn’t care, or he’s powerless to do anything. In Christ and Calamity, Harold L. Senkbeil speaks pastorally to our suffering and uncertainty. Senkbeil shows God’s constant and faithful grace to us.
Store Front: Faithlife eBooks
Regular Price: $5.99
Sale Price: $0.00

== Christ and Calamity: Grace and Gratitude in the Darkest Valley ==

https://verbum.com/products/192852/christ-and-calamity-grace-and-gratitude-in-the-darkest-valley
https://verbum.com/buy/197502
In the midst of suffering and uncertainty, we’re all prone to think that God has forgotten us, he doesn’t care, or he’s powerless to do anything. In Christ and Calamity, Harold L. Senkbeil speaks pastorally to our suffering and uncertainty. Senkbeil shows God’s constant and faithful grace to us.
Store Front: Verbum
Regular Price: $5.99
Sale Price: $0.00

== Christ and Calamity: Grace and Gratitude in the Darkest Valley ==

https://lexham-press.faithlifesites.com/products/192852/christ-and-calamity-grace-and-gratitude-in-the-darkest-valley
https://lexham-press.faithlifesites.com/buy/197502
In the midst of suffering and uncertainty, we’re all prone to think that God has forgotten us, he doesn’t care, or he’s powerless to do anything. In Christ and Calamity, Harold L. Senkbeil speaks pastorally to our suffering and uncertainty. Senkbeil shows God’s constant and faithful grace to us.
Store Front: lexhampress.com
Regular Price: $5.99
Sale Price: $0.00

This is an unofficial mailing list that sends out notifications about all new free resources for Logos/Verbum/Faithlife.
Brought to you by https://www.heidoc.net/