[Vyrso-90] New Logos Deals!

autosender at heidoc.net autosender at heidoc.net
Sat Feb 22 08:03:02 UTC 2020

* New Logos Deals available! *

== The Red Door Inn (Prince Edward Island Dreams Book #1): A Novel ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/126205/the-red-door-inn-prince-edward-island-dreams-book-1-a-novel
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/126540

	Marie Carrington is running from a host of bad memories. Broke
and desperate, she's hoping to find safety and sanctuary on Prince
Edward Island, where she reluctantly agrees to help decorate a
renovated bed-and-breakfast before it opens for prime tourist
season.

Seth Sloane didn't move three thousand miles to work on his uncle's
B&B so he could babysit a woman with a taste for expensive
antiques and a bewildering habit of jumping every time he brushes
past her. He came to help restor
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $14.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== The Next Right Thing: A Simple, Soulful Practice for Making Life Decisions ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/175063/the-next-right-thing-a-simple-soulful-practice-for-making-life-decisions
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/177979

	Nothing gets our attention like an unmade decision: Should I
accept the new position? Which schooling choice is best for my
kids? How can I support my aging parents? When we have a
decision to make and the answer isn't clear, what we want more than
anything is peace, clarity, and a nudge in the right
direction.

If you have trouble making decisions, because of either chronic
hesitation you've always lived with or a more recent onset of
decision fatigue, Emily P. Freeman offers a fresh
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $19.99
Sale Price: $1.99

== The Next Right Thing: A Simple, Soulful Practice for Making Life Decisions ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/175063/the-next-right-thing-a-simple-soulful-practice-for-making-life-decisions
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/177979

	Nothing gets our attention like an unmade decision: Should I
accept the new position? Which schooling choice is best for my
kids? How can I support my aging parents? When we have a
decision to make and the answer isn't clear, what we want more than
anything is peace, clarity, and a nudge in the right
direction.

If you have trouble making decisions, because of either chronic
hesitation you've always lived with or a more recent onset of
decision fatigue, Emily P. Freeman offers a fresh
Store Front: Faithlife eBooks
Regular Price: $19.99
Sale Price: $1.99

This is an unofficial mailing list that sends out notifications about all new deals for Logos/Verbum/Faithlife with a minimum discount of 90%.
Brought to you by https://www.heidoc.net/