[Vyrso-90] New Logos Deals!

autosender at heidoc.net autosender at heidoc.net
Tue Feb 25 08:02:43 UTC 2020

* New Logos Deals available! *

== Grief Undone: A Journey with God and Cancer ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/53851/grief-undone-a-journey-with-god-and-cancer
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/54240

	Grief Undone is the breathtakingly honest, yet hopeful
account of how Elizabeth (Libbie) and Al Groves walked with God
through Al’s terminal cancer. Their true story—saturated with
in-the-moment Scriptural reflections, blogs, and fervent
prayers—paints a stunning picture of how faith transforms the human
experience of suffering.

But Grief Undone is more than the chronicle of one family’s
courage in the face of cancer. At its core, Grief Undone
tells a story about the God who is with
Store Front: Faithlife eBooks
Regular Price: $19.99
Sale Price: $1.99

== Grief Undone: A Journey with God and Cancer ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/53851/grief-undone-a-journey-with-god-and-cancer
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/54240

	Grief Undone is the breathtakingly honest, yet hopeful
account of how Elizabeth (Libbie) and Al Groves walked with God
through Al’s terminal cancer. Their true story—saturated with
in-the-moment Scriptural reflections, blogs, and fervent
prayers—paints a stunning picture of how faith transforms the human
experience of suffering.

But Grief Undone is more than the chronicle of one family’s
courage in the face of cancer. At its core, Grief Undone
tells a story about the God who is with
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $19.99
Sale Price: $1.99

== Gifts of Gold ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/32584/gifts-of-gold
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/32584

Betty Huizenga, author and founder of Apples of Gold, says
“Mentoring is really nurturing—sharing ideas from life lessons and
passing on wisdom, ideas, and truth from God from one generation to
the next. It is a forgotten art—one that we have neglected and, in
the process, we have lost the joy and sheer fun of days gone
by.”
Store Front: Faithlife eBooks
Regular Price: $10.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Gifts of Gold ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/32584/gifts-of-gold
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/32584

Betty Huizenga, author and founder of Apples of Gold, says
“Mentoring is really nurturing—sharing ideas from life lessons and
passing on wisdom, ideas, and truth from God from one generation to
the next. It is a forgotten art—one that we have neglected and, in
the process, we have lost the joy and sheer fun of days gone
by.”
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $10.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Dawn of the Golden Promise ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/18335/dawn-of-the-golden-promise
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/18335

	In the fifth and concluding volume of her bestselling The
Emerald Ballad Series, BJ Hoff brings the exciting Irish-American
historical drama to a climax with all the passion and power readers
have come to expect from her.
Store Front: Faithlife eBooks
Regular Price: $14.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Dawn of the Golden Promise ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/18335/dawn-of-the-golden-promise
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/18335

	In the fifth and concluding volume of her bestselling The
Emerald Ballad Series, BJ Hoff brings the exciting Irish-American
historical drama to a climax with all the passion and power readers
have come to expect from her.
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $14.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Promise Me Tomorrow ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/17944/promise-me-tomorrow
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/17944

	Katherine Taggert—nicknamed “Rusty” for her
curly red hair—shines like a ray of sunshine at her aunt and
uncle’s orphanage. Unaccustomed to traveling alone in the pioneer
West, Rusty is accompanied on her first orphanage placement trip by
the kind but reserved widower Chase McCandles.
Store Front: Faithlife eBooks
Regular Price: $13.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Promise Me Tomorrow ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/17944/promise-me-tomorrow
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/17944

	Katherine Taggert—nicknamed “Rusty” for her
curly red hair—shines like a ray of sunshine at her aunt and
uncle’s orphanage. Unaccustomed to traveling alone in the pioneer
West, Rusty is accompanied on her first orphanage placement trip by
the kind but reserved widower Chase McCandles.
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $13.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== The Stone of Destiny: A Novel ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/17452/the-stone-of-destiny-a-novel
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/17452

	Morgan Izaak is obsessed with his father’s ancient books about
the legendary Philosopher’s Stone; he’s even got a little alchemy
lab set up in the church tower next door. And when Morgan and his
best friend, Eny, find out about another mysterious stone that may
be hidden in their own town—the Irish Stone of Destiny, called Lia
Fail—he’s determined to find it because he thinks it’s the last
hope for someone he holds dear. But Morgan’s not the only one
looking for the Stone, and by the ti

https://store.faithlife.com/products/17452/the-stone-of-destiny-a-novel
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/17452

	Morgan Izaak is obsessed with his father’s ancient books about
the legendary Philosopher’s Stone; he’s even got a little alchemy
lab set up in the church tower next door. And when Morgan and his
best friend, Eny, find out about another mysterious stone that may
be hidden in their own town—the Irish Stone of Destiny, called Lia
Fail—he’s determined to find it because he thinks it’s the last
hope for someone he holds dear. But Morgan’s not the only one
looking for the Stone, and by the ti
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $10.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Jump: Into a Life of Further and Higher ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/17447/jump-into-a-life-of-further-and-higher
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/17447

Jump is a powerful guide to becoming a vehicle of compassion,
reconciliation, and transformation in our world.

Life is all about jumps. We jump from high school to college,
school to the professional world, dating to marriage. Each leap
launches us to new levels. Even though we can’t see what’s on
the other side of the wall, our faith jumps are about trusting that
God is there. We experience the liberation when we jump into the
arms of our Savior, then into a church family, and then

https://store.faithlife.com/products/17447/jump-into-a-life-of-further-and-higher
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/17447

Jump is a powerful guide to becoming a vehicle of compassion,
reconciliation, and transformation in our world.

Life is all about jumps. We jump from high school to college,
school to the professional world, dating to marriage. Each leap
launches us to new levels. Even though we can’t see what’s on
the other side of the wall, our faith jumps are about trusting that
God is there. We experience the liberation when we jump into the
arms of our Savior, then into a church family, and then
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $14.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Desperate Hope: When Faith in God Overcame My Despair ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/17430/desperate-hope-when-faith-in-god-overcame-my-despair
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/17430

	As her younger brother battled for life in the ICU, musician
Candi Pearson-Shelton and her family sat waiting and praying,
clinging to hope. Rick Pearson died anyway, at age 23. But in those
tense ICU days and the painful months following Rick's death, the
family found a shared purpose and a new hope: to see God glorified
no matter what.

This remarkable book chronicles their journey offering a song of
praise to One who not only revealed His glory, but also granted a
shifted perspecti

https://store.faithlife.com/products/17430/desperate-hope-when-faith-in-god-overcame-my-despair
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/17430

	As her younger brother battled for life in the ICU, musician
Candi Pearson-Shelton and her family sat waiting and praying,
clinging to hope. Rick Pearson died anyway, at age 23. But in those
tense ICU days and the painful months following Rick's death, the
family found a shared purpose and a new hope: to see God glorified
no matter what.

This remarkable book chronicles their journey offering a song of
praise to One who not only revealed His glory, but also granted a
shifted perspecti
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $14.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Live Brilliantly: A Study in the Book of 1 John ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/148331/live-brilliantly-a-study-in-the-book-of-1-john
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/149228

	This all-new Fresh Life Bible study takes readers through the
book of 1 John, inspiring them to respond to God’s call to be light
bearers in a dark world.

Each 20-minute study of 1 John in Live Brilliantly reminds
readers that when their lives reflect God’s light, no darkness can
overtake them. When a Christian follows God’s Word, light shines on
their decisions, relationships, and actions. Their words as they
live out the gospel bring light to even the darkest places.

This rich ye
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $18.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Live Deeply: A Study of the Parables of Jesus ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/148434/live-deeply-a-study-of-the-parables-of-jesus
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/149351

Ever read one of Jesus' parables and ask, "What is He talking
about?" If so, you're not alone. Jesus' own disciples were also
perplexed by the enigmatic stories Christ told.
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $18.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== What the Bible Says about Your Future: Biblical Prophecies for Every Believer ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/136963/what-the-bible-says-about-your-future-biblical-prophecies-for-every-believer
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/137633

For readers of Tim LaHaye and John Hagee comes a thoughtful
exploration of what happens in eternity. Relying on key biblical
prophecies, renowned scholar Dr. John F. Walvoord explains what the
Bible teaches about heaven and hell, how life on earth affects life
in heaven, why God gives both judgment and grace, and how
Christians can find comfort amid earthly suffering.

What the Bible Says About Your Future opens a door
for God to speak to readers’ hearts and minds about their heaven
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $16.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Hiding from the Kids in My Prayer Closet: Finding Grace and Laughter When Motherhood Gets Real ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/144075/hiding-from-the-kids-in-my-prayer-closet-finding-grace-and-laughter-when-motherhood-gets-real
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/144837

	Soon after Jessica Kastner became a mother, she wondered if
she was the only mom who found pretend play more boring than
watching playdough harden and who dreaded yet another friend’s
Instagram post of homemade deliciousness.

In Hiding from My Kids in the Prayer Closet, Kastner shares
her experience as an “unmom”—a mom who loves her kids more than she
loves the daily experience of mothering. She helps readers laugh at
the ridiculous, delight in the unpredictable, and enjoy being the
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $16.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== #Gospel: Life, Hope, and Truth for Generation Now ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/147697/gospel-life-hope-and-truth-for-generation-now
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/148584

Five to ten seconds.
After that, the filter kicks in.
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $14.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== The Second Chance Brides Collection: Nine Historical Romances Offer New Hope for Love ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/144624/the-second-chance-brides-collection-nine-historical-romances-offer-new-hope-for-love
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/145403

	Hope for Happy Endings Is Renewed in Nine
Historical Romances

Meet nine women from history spanning from 1776 to 1944 feel the
sting of having lost out on love. Can their hope for experiencing
romance again be renewed?

Love in the Crossfire by Lauralee Bliss - Trenton, New
Jersey, 1776
Gretchen Hanson watched her beau go off to war and never return.
She soon falls for an enemy scout who stumbles upon her farm. If
Jake is discovered, it could mean death for them all. Will Gretchen
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $14.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== I Will Love You Forever: A True Story about Finding Life, Hope & Healing While Caring for Hospice Babies ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/148963/i-will-love-you-forever-a-true-story-about-finding-life-hope-and-healing-while-caring-for-hospice-babies
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/149916

	A True Story about Life, Love, and Healing
through Heartbreak

As Seen on Kathie Lee & Hoda on 12/21/17!
A baby girl was born without a right or left hemisphere of
her brain. Doctors said she was essentially in a vegetative
state, unable to see or hear—that there was no hope for
her. Relinquished under the state’s Safe Haven Law, this
two-week-old unnamed baby girl found her way to Cori and Mark
Salchert’s home. Despite the infant’s grim medical diagnosis, Cori
knew she couldn’t all
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $14.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== From Superficial to Significant: What It Means to Become Great in God's Eyes ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/138327/from-superficial-to-significant-what-it-means-to-become-great-in-gods-eyes
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/139051

How Does God Define Greatness?
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $13.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Heaven: The Official Study Guide ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/153643/heaven-the-official-study-guide
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/155309

	In celebration of the first paperback edition of Randy
Alcorn’s bestselling book Heaven, this six-session guide
offers small groups a chance to study, reflect on, and respond to
the biblical truths that offer more than just a glimpse of
eternity. They give a solid foundation for the hope that every
Christian can have. Alcorn’s clear and comprehensive explanation of
Scriptures provides the backdrop for the study, which includes time
for worship, prayer, and accompanying video sessions (a

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/148331/live-brilliantly-a-study-in-the-book-of-1-john
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/149228

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/148434/live-deeply-a-study-of-the-parables-of-jesus
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/149351

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/136963/what-the-bible-says-about-your-future-biblical-prophecies-for-every-believer
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/137633

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/144075/hiding-from-the-kids-in-my-prayer-closet-finding-grace-and-laughter-when-motherhood-gets-real
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/144837

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/147697/gospel-life-hope-and-truth-for-generation-now
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/148584

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/144624/the-second-chance-brides-collection-nine-historical-romances-offer-new-hope-for-love
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/145403

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/148963/i-will-love-you-forever-a-true-story-about-finding-life-hope-and-healing-while-caring-for-hospice-babies
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/149916

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/138327/from-superficial-to-significant-what-it-means-to-become-great-in-gods-eyes
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/139051

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/153643/heaven-the-official-study-guide
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/155309

	In celebration of the first paperback edition of Randy
Alcorn’s bestselling book Heaven, this six-session guide
offers small groups a chance to study, reflect on, and respond to
the biblical truths that offer more than just a glimpse of
eternity. They give a solid foundation for the hope that every
Christian can have. Alcorn’s clear and comprehensive explanation of
Scriptures provides the backdrop for the study, which includes time
for worship, prayer, and accompanying video sessions (a
Store Front: Faithlife eBooks
Regular Price: $10.99
Sale Price: $0.99

This is an unofficial mailing list that sends out notifications about all new deals for Logos/Verbum/Faithlife with a minimum discount of 90%.
Brought to you by https://www.heidoc.net/