[Vyrso-90] New Logos Deals!

autosender at heidoc.net autosender at heidoc.net
Fri May 15 07:01:58 UTC 2020

* New Logos Deals available! *

== Free to Focus: A Total Productivity System to Achieve More by Doing Less ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/156466/free-to-focus-a-total-productivity-system-to-achieve-more-by-doing-less
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/158568

	Everyone gets 168 hours a week, but it never feels like enough,
does it? Work gobbles up the lion's share--many professionals are
working as much as 70 hours a week--leaving less and less for rest,
exercise, family, and friends. You know, all those things that make
life great.

Most people think productivity is about finding or saving time. But
it's not. It's about making our time work for us. Just imagine
having free time again. It's not a pipe dream.

In Free to Focus, New York Tim
Store Front: Faithlife eBooks
Regular Price: $26.99
Sale Price: $1.99

== Free to Focus: A Total Productivity System to Achieve More by Doing Less ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/156466/free-to-focus-a-total-productivity-system-to-achieve-more-by-doing-less
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/158568

	Everyone gets 168 hours a week, but it never feels like enough,
does it? Work gobbles up the lion's share--many professionals are
working as much as 70 hours a week--leaving less and less for rest,
exercise, family, and friends. You know, all those things that make
life great.

Most people think productivity is about finding or saving time. But
it's not. It's about making our time work for us. Just imagine
having free time again. It's not a pipe dream.

In Free to Focus, New York Tim
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $26.99
Sale Price: $1.99

This is an unofficial mailing list that sends out notifications about all new deals for Logos/Verbum/Faithlife with a minimum discount of 90%.
Brought to you by https://www.heidoc.net/