[Vyrso-90] New Logos Deals!

autosender at heidoc.net autosender at heidoc.net
Tue May 19 07:01:42 UTC 2020

* New Logos Deals available! *

== Fresh Eyes on Famous Bible Sayings: Discovering New Insights in Familiar Passages ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/148725/fresh-eyes-on-famous-bible-sayings-discovering-new-insights-in-familiar-passages
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/149640

	What does it mean to “put on the full armor of God”?
What does knowing “the kingdom of God is within you” have to do
with relationships? How does Jesus’ use of the “Golden Rule” differ
from versions of the rule found in other religions?

Pastor Doug Newton answers these questions and more using
Scripture-reading techniques readers can then use on their own to
discover life-changing truths from the Scripture passages they know
the most.

Store Front: Faithlife eBooks
Regular Price: $15.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Fresh Eyes on Famous Bible Sayings: Discovering New Insights in Familiar Passages ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/148725/fresh-eyes-on-famous-bible-sayings-discovering-new-insights-in-familiar-passages
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/149640

	What does it mean to “put on the full armor of God”?
What does knowing “the kingdom of God is within you” have to do
with relationships? How does Jesus’ use of the “Golden Rule” differ
from versions of the rule found in other religions?

Pastor Doug Newton answers these questions and more using
Scripture-reading techniques readers can then use on their own to
discover life-changing truths from the Scripture passages they know
the most.

Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $15.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== What the Bible Says about Your Future: Biblical Prophecies for Every Believer ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/136963/what-the-bible-says-about-your-future-biblical-prophecies-for-every-believer
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/137633

For readers of Tim LaHaye and John Hagee comes a thoughtful
exploration of what happens in eternity. Relying on key biblical
prophecies, renowned scholar Dr. John F. Walvoord explains what the
Bible teaches about heaven and hell, how life on earth affects life
in heaven, why God gives both judgment and grace, and how
Christians can find comfort amid earthly suffering.

What the Bible Says About Your Future opens a door
for God to speak to readers’ hearts and minds about their heaven
Store Front: Faithlife eBooks
Regular Price: $16.99

https://store.faithlife.com/products/136963/what-the-bible-says-about-your-future-biblical-prophecies-for-every-believer
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/137633

For readers of Tim LaHaye and John Hagee comes a thoughtful
exploration of what happens in eternity. Relying on key biblical
prophecies, renowned scholar Dr. John F. Walvoord explains what the
Bible teaches about heaven and hell, how life on earth affects life
in heaven, why God gives both judgment and grace, and how
Christians can find comfort amid earthly suffering.

What the Bible Says About Your Future opens a door
for God to speak to readers’ hearts and minds about their heaven
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $16.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Missing Jewel ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/136615/missing-jewel
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/137226

	A. W. Tozer famously described worship as ‘the missing jewel
of the evangelical church’. Since he penned those words in 1961,
there has been an explosion of musical and lyrical creativity in
churches across the United Kingdom.

>From encountering God in house churches to declaring His praise in
Stadiums, contemporary worship has transformed the British Church
and spread across the world.

Les Moir had a front row seat for much of this time. Recording,
producing and playing on land

https://store.faithlife.com/products/136615/missing-jewel
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/137226

	A. W. Tozer famously described worship as ‘the missing jewel
of the evangelical church’. Since he penned those words in 1961,
there has been an explosion of musical and lyrical creativity in
churches across the United Kingdom.

>From encountering God in house churches to declaring His praise in
Stadiums, contemporary worship has transformed the British Church
and spread across the world.

Les Moir had a front row seat for much of this time. Recording,
producing and playing on land
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $16.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Addicted to Busy: Recovery for the Rushed Soul ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/41263/addicted-to-busy-recovery-for-the-rushed-soul
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/41263

	We are all spread too thin, taking on more than we can handle,
trying to do so much—almost as if we are afraid that if we were to
take a moment of rest, we might discover that all our busyness is
covering up an essential lack in our lives.

But God never meant for us to be so busy. God desires for us to
have rest and peace. Brady Boyd shows you how to live a life that
embraces stillness and solitude, so you can find the peace that God
wants for you.

https://store.faithlife.com/products/41263/addicted-to-busy-recovery-for-the-rushed-soul
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/41263

	We are all spread too thin, taking on more than we can handle,
trying to do so much—almost as if we are afraid that if we were to
take a moment of rest, we might discover that all our busyness is
covering up an essential lack in our lives.

But God never meant for us to be so busy. God desires for us to
have rest and peace. Brady Boyd shows you how to live a life that
embraces stillness and solitude, so you can find the peace that God
wants for you.

Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $15.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Replant: How a Dying Church Can Grow Again ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/39855/replant-how-a-dying-church-can-grow-again
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/39855

	Grow Where You’re Replanted

Today’s spiritual landscape is littered with churches on their
last legs, forcing us to reconsider how we keep the Body of Christ
alive and strong. The solution, according to visionary pastors
Darrin Patrick and Mark DeVine, is to infuse new blood into the
body and by seeking God’s presence and guidance. Avoiding
cookie-cutter steps or how-to formulas, Replant describes
the story of a church resurrection, a story that offers a multitude
of divinely inspir
Store Front: Faithlife eBooks
Regular Price: $14.99

https://store.faithlife.com/products/39855/replant-how-a-dying-church-can-grow-again
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/39855

	Grow Where You’re Replanted

Today’s spiritual landscape is littered with churches on their
last legs, forcing us to reconsider how we keep the Body of Christ
alive and strong. The solution, according to visionary pastors
Darrin Patrick and Mark DeVine, is to infuse new blood into the
body and by seeking God’s presence and guidance. Avoiding
cookie-cutter steps or how-to formulas, Replant describes
the story of a church resurrection, a story that offers a multitude
of divinely inspir
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $14.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== A Well-Worn Path: Thirty-One Daily Reflections for the Worshipping Heart ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/36427/a-well-worn-path-thirty-one-daily-reflections-for-the-worshipping-heart
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/36427

	A fresh, beautiful take on the daily devotional.

A Well-Worn Path is a beautiful collection of thirty-one
brief daily spiritual reflections to renew your heart. Written by
respected worship leader and teacher Dan Wilt, each devotional
gives you a daily "boost of the Spirit," helping you find your
well-worn path of intimacy with God. Designed for daily use, these
short readings present a fresh, twenty-first century approach to
the daily devotional, and will spark hope and faith in Jesu

https://store.faithlife.com/products/36427/a-well-worn-path-thirty-one-daily-reflections-for-the-worshipping-heart
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/36427

	A fresh, beautiful take on the daily devotional.

A Well-Worn Path is a beautiful collection of thirty-one
brief daily spiritual reflections to renew your heart. Written by
respected worship leader and teacher Dan Wilt, each devotional
gives you a daily "boost of the Spirit," helping you find your
well-worn path of intimacy with God. Designed for daily use, these
short readings present a fresh, twenty-first century approach to
the daily devotional, and will spark hope and faith in Jesu
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $14.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== New Man Journey: Finding Meaning in Retirement ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/29886/new-man-journey-finding-meaning-in-retirement
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/29886

	While retirement can be liberating, it can also feel daunting.
For decades a man focuses on building his career, providing for his
family, and being a father to his children.

But once the career has faded and the children have grown,
what’s the his next step? What’s his next great challenge?

Himself.

New Man Journey offers a practical game plan for men seeking
purpose, fulfillment, and spiritual growth. Drawing from years of
senior men’s ministry and his own journey, Steve Sil

https://store.faithlife.com/products/29886/new-man-journey-finding-meaning-in-retirement
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/29886

	While retirement can be liberating, it can also feel daunting.
For decades a man focuses on building his career, providing for his
family, and being a father to his children.

But once the career has faded and the children have grown,
what’s the his next step? What’s his next great challenge?

Himself.

New Man Journey offers a practical game plan for men seeking
purpose, fulfillment, and spiritual growth. Drawing from years of
senior men’s ministry and his own journey, Steve Sil
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $14.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== The Next Target: A Novel ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/20885/the-next-target-a-novel
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/20885

	It only took one bullet. Austia's friend and student fell
dead. And with a glimpse of a newspaper headline, the young and
recently widowed Austia knows more about what happened than the
police. From that fatal night, Austia’s secret outreach to the
U.S. Muslim community—in the guise of English language
classes—becomes a target. Local Muslim extremists set their sights
on ending her ministry and even her life. And the women she
ministers to will be next.
A thick web of deceit closes in

https://store.faithlife.com/products/20885/the-next-target-a-novel
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/20885

	It only took one bullet. Austia's friend and student fell
dead. And with a glimpse of a newspaper headline, the young and
recently widowed Austia knows more about what happened than the
police. From that fatal night, Austia’s secret outreach to the
U.S. Muslim community—in the guise of English language
classes—becomes a target. Local Muslim extremists set their sights
on ending her ministry and even her life. And the women she
ministers to will be next.
A thick web of deceit closes in
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $14.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Relearning Jesus: How Reading the Beatitudes One More Time Changed My Faith ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/18587/relearning-jesus-how-reading-the-beatitudes-one-more-time-changed-my-faith
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/18587

For Matthew Paul Turner, a spiritual drought was stretching into
a desert. From his upbringing in a traditional church, to his stint
as the editor of CCM Magazine, to his successful career as
an author, Turner had long figured God out.

https://store.faithlife.com/products/18587/relearning-jesus-how-reading-the-beatitudes-one-more-time-changed-my-faith
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/18587

For Matthew Paul Turner, a spiritual drought was stretching into
a desert. From his upbringing in a traditional church, to his stint
as the editor of CCM Magazine, to his successful career as
an author, Turner had long figured God out.
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $15.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== The Stranger in Your House ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/18451/the-stranger-in-your-house
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/18451

	Best-selling author Dr. Gregory L. Jantz offers hope and help
for parents of teens.

Adolescence is a frightening and complicated time – for teens
and parents. Keeping the roller coaster of the teen years on track
takes work and wisdom. Many parents simply don’t know where to
start. With Dr. Jantz’s help they can stop worrying about the
turbulence of adolescence and take action. With included resources,
reflection questions, and guidance from a Christian perspective,
parents learn ho

https://store.faithlife.com/products/18451/the-stranger-in-your-house
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/18451

	Best-selling author Dr. Gregory L. Jantz offers hope and help
for parents of teens.

Adolescence is a frightening and complicated time – for teens
and parents. Keeping the roller coaster of the teen years on track
takes work and wisdom. Many parents simply don’t know where to
start. With Dr. Jantz’s help they can stop worrying about the
turbulence of adolescence and take action. With included resources,
reflection questions, and guidance from a Christian perspective,
parents learn ho
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $14.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Delirious: My Journey with the Band, a Growing Family, and an Army of Historymakers ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/17399/delirious-my-journey-with-the-band-a-growing-family-and-an-army-of-historymakers
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/17399

	Martin Smith—one of the leading voices in the
modern worship movement—shares his story, his insight, and his
challenge to change the world.

For seventeen years, Smith held the microphone for
Delirious?—the mega-selling, Dove Award-winning, Grammy-nominated
band that helped bring the modern worship movement into existence.
Here Martin reflects on everything from the craft of leading
worship to the challenges of parenthood to how to find a place of
compassion within a culture of consu

https://store.faithlife.com/products/17399/delirious-my-journey-with-the-band-a-growing-family-and-an-army-of-historymakers
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/17399

	Martin Smith—one of the leading voices in the
modern worship movement—shares his story, his insight, and his
challenge to change the world.

For seventeen years, Smith held the microphone for
Delirious?—the mega-selling, Dove Award-winning, Grammy-nominated
band that helped bring the modern worship movement into existence.
Here Martin reflects on everything from the craft of leading
worship to the challenges of parenthood to how to find a place of
compassion within a culture of consu
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $14.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== A Church for the Poor: Transforming the church to reach the poor in Britain today ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/144589/a-church-for-the-poor-transforming-the-church-to-reach-the-poor-in-britain-today
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/145368

	Motivated by genuine concern, dedicated volunteers responded
to the call to action and millions of pounds have been invested to
support those most in need. However, the culture of many churches
fails to attract those they are helping to the very faith that
motivates this compassion. Even when people from poorer or working
class backgrounds start on a journey of faith, many churches
struggle to create an inclusive environment where they can feel
welcomed and at home.

With biblical ins
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $17.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Disciples Are Made Not Born: Helping Others Grow to Maturity in Christ ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/167007/disciples-are-made-not-born-helping-others-grow-to-maturity-in-christ
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/169455

"Make Disciples."
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $16.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== The Power of Belonging: Discovering the Confidence to Lead with Vulnerability ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/165019/the-power-of-belonging-discovering-the-confidence-to-lead-with-vulnerability
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/167148

	Do you struggle with feeling like an impostor in your own
leadership? Do you carry a secret anxiety about being revealed as a
fraud?

We all long to belong, especially those in positions of leadership.
But deeply rooted shame can keep leaders from connecting
authentically and vulnerably. Reverend Will van der Hart and Dr.
Rob Waller—an experienced church leader and respected
psychiatrist—integrate the story of Scripture with the science
behind mental health, offering real steps for t
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $16.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Turning Toward Joy ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/167019/turning-toward-joy
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/169467

The apostle Paul's most personal letter was sent to the
Christians of Philippi. This intimate and loving epistle was
written to believers who lived in the shadow of the Roman tyrant
Nero. Paul himself was in a Roman prison, facing an uncertain
future. Surprisingly, he wrote to the Philippians of the importance
of Christian joy. As they were together in a worshiping community,
in the midst of their difficulties, they could experience the joy
that Jesus promised those who follow him.
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $14.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Think, Learn, Succeed: Understanding and Using Your Mind to Thrive at School, the Workplace, and Life ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/155702/think-learn-succeed-understanding-and-using-your-mind-to-thrive-at-school-the-workplace-and-life
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/157599

	Our thought lives have incredible power over our mental,
emotional, and even physical well-being. In fact, our thoughts can
either limit us to what we believe we can do or release us to
experience abilities well beyond our expectations. When we choose a
mindset that extends our abilities rather than placing limits on
ourselves, we will experience greater intellectual satisfaction,
emotional control, and physical health. The only question is . . .
how?

Backed by up-to-date scientific
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $22.99
Sale Price: $1.99

== The Promises of God: Discovering the One Who Keeps His Word ==

https://store.faithlife.com/products/167016/the-promises-of-god-discovering-the-one-who-keeps-his-word
https://store.faithlife.com/buy/169464

What Promises Can You Believe?
In The Promises of God, Dr. R. C. Sproul shows how
God—the one true Promise Keeper—always keeps His promises. Drawing
from his expansive theological background, Dr. Sproul addresses
questions such as these:
·      How do we know that God will
fulfill His promises to us?
·      What can we learn about God’s
faithfulness as we wait for His promises to be fulfilled?
·      What was the agreement God the
Father had with Jesus before the beginning of the w
Store Front: store.faithlife.com
Regular Price: $19.99
Sale Price: $1.99

== A Church for the Poor: Transforming the church to reach the poor in Britain today ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/144589/a-church-for-the-poor-transforming-the-church-to-reach-the-poor-in-britain-today
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/145368

	Motivated by genuine concern, dedicated volunteers responded
to the call to action and millions of pounds have been invested to
support those most in need. However, the culture of many churches
fails to attract those they are helping to the very faith that
motivates this compassion. Even when people from poorer or working
class backgrounds start on a journey of faith, many churches
struggle to create an inclusive environment where they can feel
welcomed and at home.

With biblical ins
Store Front: Faithlife eBooks
Regular Price: $17.99
Sale Price: $0.99

== Disciples Are Made Not Born: Helping Others Grow to Maturity in Christ ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/167007/disciples-are-made-not-born-helping-others-grow-to-maturity-in-christ
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/169455

"Make Disciples."

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/165019/the-power-of-belonging-discovering-the-confidence-to-lead-with-vulnerability
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/167148

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/167019/turning-toward-joy
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/169467

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/155702/think-learn-succeed-understanding-and-using-your-mind-to-thrive-at-school-the-workplace-and-life
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/157599

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/167016/the-promises-of-god-discovering-the-one-who-keeps-his-word
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/169464

What Promises Can You Believe?
In The Promises of God, Dr. R. C. Sproul shows how
God—the one true Promise Keeper—always keeps His promises. Drawing
from his expansive theological background, Dr. Sproul addresses
questions such as these:
·      How do we know that God will
fulfill His promises to us?
·      What can we learn about God’s
faithfulness as we wait for His promises to be fulfilled?
·      What was the agreement God the
Father had with Jesus before the beginning of the w
Store Front: Faithlife eBooks
Regular Price: $19.99
Sale Price: $1.99

This is an unofficial mailing list that sends out notifications about all new deals for Logos/Verbum/Faithlife with a minimum discount of 90%.
Brought to you by https://www.heidoc.net/