[Vyrso] New Logos Freebies!

autosender at heidoc.net autosender at heidoc.net
Sat Feb 1 18:02:22 UTC 2020

* New Logos Freebies available! *

== Creation, Power and Truth: The Gospel in a World of Cultural Confusion ==

https://www.logos.com/product/41125/creation-power-and-truth-the-gospel-in-a-world-of-cultural-confusion
https://www.logos.com/buy/41125
In Creation, Power, and Truth, N. T. Wright invites readers to consider the crucial ways in which the Christian gospel challenges and subverts the intellectual, moral, and political values that pervade contemporary culture. He asks searching questions about three defining characteristics of our time: neo-gnosticism, neo-imperialism, and postmodernity.
Store Front: Logos
Regular Price: $12.99
Sale Price: $0.00

== Creation, Power and Truth: The Gospel in a World of Cultural Confusion ==

https://verbum.com/products/41125/creation-power-and-truth-the-gospel-in-a-world-of-cultural-confusion
https://verbum.com/buy/41125
In Creation, Power, and Truth, N. T. Wright invites readers to consider the crucial ways in which the Christian gospel challenges and subverts the intellectual, moral, and political values that pervade contemporary culture. He asks searching questions about three defining characteristics of our time: neo-gnosticism, neo-imperialism, and postmodernity.
Store Front: Verbum
Regular Price: $12.99
Sale Price: $0.00

This is an unofficial mailing list that sends out notifications about all new free resources for Logos/Verbum/Faithlife.
Brought to you by https://www.heidoc.net/