[Vyrso] New Logos Freebies!

autosender at heidoc.net autosender at heidoc.net
Tue Feb 4 08:02:46 UTC 2020

* New Logos Freebies available! *

== A Parent's Guide to Bullying ==

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/171269/a-parents-guide-to-bullying
https://ebooks.faithlife.com/buy/174145

	Bullying is a huge threat to our kids, and we
need to not only teach our kids how to confront bullying in all its
forms but also how to recognize the signs of it so we can confront
it appropriately.

If you think your kid is being bullied, it can be scary, confusing,
and intimidating. The parent guide will help you

Recognize if your kid or someone else is being bullied
Understand the repercussions of bullying
Talk to your kid about bullying
Know the next steps to take if your kid
Store Front: Faithlife eBooks
Regular Price: $3.99
Sale Price: $0.00

This is an unofficial mailing list that sends out notifications about all new free resources for Logos/Verbum/Faithlife.
Brought to you by https://www.heidoc.net/