[Vyrso] Logos 8 FamilyLife edition is back

Barrie Brown jesuslovesbarrie at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 14:41:42 UTC 2020

Caution to all: this promo includes "NEGATIVE OPTION BILLING" which means
that it includes a trial subscription to their "TV" which if not cancelled
on time, will result in recurring credit card charges.  I suggest you put a
cancellation reminder in your calendar if you don't want to be hit with
these charges.  This is a flash-back to the old AOL free trial floppy disk
days in the 90's!  If it's not illegal it should be. Even the unsaved
recognize this marketing tactic as immoral, in fact it was made illegal in
Canada years ago!  I looked for the warning about the recurring billing but
IT'S NOT THERE!. Instead this "Christian company" says FREE not once but
SEVEN TIMES and not once mentions that they're going to put charges on your
credit card.  SHAME ON THEM!