[Vyrso] Logos 8 FamilyLife edition is back

autosender at heidoc.net autosender at heidoc.net
Sat Jan 11 00:25:08 UTC 2020

@All:

Faithlife has reached out to me concerning this post. They want to clarify the situation. I let this message through moderation as I assumed this package does add a subscription to the account.

FL stated that it does not add a subscription. This is something I can confirm. The three months access have been added, but there is no open subscription in my account. Barrie, can you also confirm this?

FL also stated that no credit card is required to take advantage of the free package. I can confirm this as well. We have two FL accounts in the family, and I was able to add the package to the second account, that has no credit card associated with it, as well.

Therefore, I can confirm all that FL has stated. It is completely free to purchase the FamilyLife package.

Blessings!

Jan